They're Back

9. They're Back

Faye's POV

Melissa hasn't been answering anyone and it's really scaring me. She's my best friend so of course, I'm worried.

Right now I'm pacing back and forth in my room trying to decide if I want to call Cassie and have me and her go find Melissa. I'm starting to think it's a good idea since I know who her 'new' boyfriend is.

At first I thought maybe she was imagining it, but then I saw him myself. Nick.

I decided to just call Cassie and tell her.

"Hey Cass I need you to come over. It's important."

"I'll be there in 5 but what happened?"

"Nick is back.'' The other line when quiet I could only hear Cassie's breathing.

" I'll be there soon." Was her only reply then she hung up.

I got ready and packed a few things and texted Cassie telling her to pack some things as well. I hope I can find Melissa. She's like a sister and if anything happens to her, someone will die. And I know it won't be me.

~5 minutes later~

Cassie and I are in the car driving. I just explained everything to her and I can tell she, in fact, is shaken by it.

"How?" Cassie said with a slight shake to her voice.

"I actually have no idea." I replied with same tone.

"Is it really him?" I gulped before answering.

"I really don't know, I mean how can someone die so many times and keep coming back?" Cassie sighed.

"I guess you're right." She mumbled then turned to look out the window.

The rest of the ride was silent. Melissa told me where she was going so that's where were headed.

~Next Day at the cabin~

I knocked on the door and Nick opened it. I looked over at Cassie and she had her mouth hung open in shock. She threw herself at Nick with arms wide.

''Cassie, hi." Nick's voice came out calmly and I could see Cassie was crying.

"Nick is it really you?" She looked up from his embrace and asked.

"Yes."

She looked up with hope in her eyes then they just went dark. She glared at him and he started losing his breath.

"Leave him ALONE!!" Cassie screamed out a Nick.

A black smoke started coming out of his mouth and he fell to the ground. Nick was still breathing but barely.

Cassie and I lifted him up and laid him on the couch. Melissa came out of a room slowly.

"Th-thank you." She ran into our arms.

Melissa told us that it was really Nick until he went out one night and came back different.

~Two Days Later~

The whole circle including Nick was at the abandoned house. Jake and Nick had a brotherly reunion and everyone was happy Nick was back.

That finally they were back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this whole chapter was Faye's POV and I wonder what Cassie did to Nick and how she knew it wasn't him...

I hope you guys liked it.

Sorry I take a while to update but thank you for still reading!!

comment your opinions or ideas!!