Woof

Fifth Harmony's performance. I thought it was shade in the beginning, but after watching it a few times, it wasn't. Or I didn't see it as shade anymore. But I enjoyed it. And the He Like That video? I don't know how many times I've seen it.

This chapter has a special POV.

-

Lauren bit her sandwich, while her mothers discussed something. She heard words like responsibility, friend, alone, gift. She didn't know what was happening. It was Ally and Normani versus Dinah and Camila.

Lauren looked at Camila, who ran her hand through her hair. "It'll be good for her."

"What if she doesn't know how to take care of it?"

"We're going to teach her how to. She won't do it alone. Dinah and I will be helping her take care of it."

Ally sighed and looked at Normani. "Fine. We'll go after Lauren finished."

Lauren frowned. She didn't know where she was going. She didn't like not knowing. Not after last time.

She finished her sandwich, waiting for her mothers to tell her, but they were busy eating their own food.

Once she was done, she watched her mothers finish one by one. Normani got a napkin and started to clean Lauren's face. The young girl pushed Normani away.

"We have to get you cleaned up," Normani told Lauren, pushing Lauren's hands out of the way.

Lauren whined, and pushed Normani away. "No."

"Mami, 'ere?" Lauren asked, looking at Camila. She had protected her last time.

"We're going out," Camila asked, eating her fourth sandwich.

Lauren frowned. She could feel her heat beat hard against her chest. Her breath quickened. "No."

"Lauren, what's going on?"

Lauren's eyes filled with tears. She shook her head. "No 'o," Lauren whispered.

"You don't want to go?"

"I no know. I, no see o'd mommy an' daddy," Lauren said, her breathing heavily.

Normani looked to the other women who were frozen. Ally shot up quickly. She ran to Lauren and wrapped her arms around the girl who was on the verge of a panic attack.

"No, Lo, we aren't going to see them. We are going to the pet store," Ally whispered, rubbing Lauren's back.

"No 'akin' me back?" Lauren asked, while she leaned into Ally.

"No. You are with us forever," Dinah answered, giving the girl a smile.

Lauren nodded her head, while she took in the warmth of her Mama. Her breathing slowly went back to normal. Her mothers weren't taking her back to them. They still wanted her. It was okay.

-

Normani smiled while she watched Lauren say "'allo" to every animal in the store. Lauren even greeted the snakes.

"How long do you think it'll take before we leave?" Dinah asked, turning to Normani.

"I don't even know." Normani turned to Ally, who was cooing at the kittens. Camila was playing with the puppies. "I think it'll be harder to get our wives out of the store than our daughter."

Dinah laughed. "That is going to be fun."

Normani smirked. Ally grabbed a kitten and brought it to her face. She started to talk to it in a small, squeaky, baby voice. Normani shook her head, smiling at the love of her life. That was the woman she married. That was the woman who was going to bare her first child. That was the woman she was going to spend forever with.