Parents' Day (part 2)

Now for Lauren's official meeting with the parents.

-

They made a system. Each pair of parents and their daughter got thirty minutes with Lauren. That was they'd have enough time to know her.

Dinah, Milika and Gordon went first. Lauren was petting Nala's head while she stared at her grandparents.

"I'm Grandma Milika and this is Grandpa Gordon."

Lauren frowned her eyebrows. "G'amma 'a'ika, G'anpa 'owon."

"That's okay sweetie. We brought you presents."

"Pwesen's?" She asked, her eyes widening.

Gordon gave Lauren who opened the box. Dinah looked inside to see a pair of pajamas. It was Simba, Stitch, and a unicorn onesies. Lauren touched it, smiled. "'nk 'ou."

Milika opened her arms. "May I have a hug?"

Lauren put the box next to her. She nodded her head. "'es." She hugged Milika back. Once that hug was done, she looked at Gordon. "'ug?"

He nodded and wrapped his arms around her. Lauren sat back down and stared at them.

"So how is Dinah treating you?"

Lauren looked at Dinah, and the older girl wondered what was going on in her head.

"Kiww," Lauren said, glaring at her.

"Oh my god."

"Ma kiwweded 'iddle twees. Buwwy, 'ewe," Lauren said, pointing to the ground.

"Dinah killed little trees?" Gordon asked, confused.

"'es."

"I ate broccoli."

Milika and Gordon started laughing. Milika started to tell Lauren stories from Dinah's childhood, making the girl giggle. As much as Dinah was embarrassed, she loved hearing the girl's giggles.

Lauren was her daughter. She was her baby.

-

Ally, Patricia, and Jerry got the second half hour. Patricia and Jerry also got Lauren a present. When she opened it, she saw a few movies, kid films, special editions, Disney movies, Nick movies, etc.

"'nk 'ou," Lauren said, holding the Lion King DVD close.

"You're welcome sweetie. How is Ally treating you?"

"Mama 'ice," Lauren said, nodding her head. She gave Ally a smile. Ally melted at the look. "Mama 'ake 'ookies."

Ally laughed. "Yes, Lauren is here is the Cookie Monster."

"'es, I 'ookie Mons'er."

Ally's parents laughed.

"Well, Lauren, I am your Grandma Patricia, and this is your Grandpa Jerry."

Lauren nodded. "G'amma Paddy, G'anpa 'ewwy."

Jerry laughed and nodded. "We also own a cupcake store. We have a lot of cookies there."

Lauren's eyes widened. She turned to Ally. "Mama, 'ookies."

Ally glared at her parents. "We have been trying to get her to eat other things. She is obsessed with cookies, kind of like Camila with bananas."

"She is our grandchild, we have to spoil her."

"Mama, fuck," Lauren said, giggling.

Ally froze, she turned to her parents.