Pizza God

1K reads! Yes! Thank you guys! Because of that, two parts in one day.

-

Ally sat down between Dinah and Camila. She said she had one kid to look after, she didn't need to have two more. Dinah obviously huffed, and crossed her arms across her chest. Camila just pouted.

The three women let the movie come to a complete end, they could hear Lauren's giggling and splashing from the bathroom.

Dinah grabbed her phone and started to look through it. She was bored, and Ally wasn't letting her cuddle with Camila. She had looked through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and was in the middle of looking through her contacts when she shot up.

"Who told our parents that we took Lauren in?" Dinah asked, turning to her girlfriend and friend.

Ally and Camila stared at her. Their faced filled with horror.

"I-it's a new revelation. I mean, we just bought her home today. They don't have to know about it the second it happened, right?" Ally asked, her face falling.

"Aunt Patricia isn't going to be happy," Camila muttered, shaking her head.

"Like you haven't told Uncle Alejandro."

"My mom is going to murder us!" Dinah hissed, glared at the girls.

"I think we should do it together. Facetime all of them. Tell them, then leave, let them talk?"

"I love you Mila, I really do. And when we are older, I will marry you, but you are a fucking idiot."

"Hey!"

"Sh, we have to talk about this with Mani when Lo goes to bed."

They nodded. They sat in silence, when they heard a door open and bare feet hitting the floor. They all watched Lauren run to the living room, a huge grin on her face.

"'ean! I 'ean!"

All the girls turned to Normani. She rolled her eyes. "Clean."

They all turned back to Lauren, who nodded. "'es, 'ean."

Dinah opened her arms. Lauren rushed into them. The older girl wrapped her arms around the girl, and moved her so she was on her lap.

"Did you guys order the food?" Normani asked, as she moved and sat down between Ally and Camila. The Cuban-Mexican girl groaned, as she moved out of Normani's ass's way.

Normani laughed and cuddled with Ally, placing a kiss on her cheek.

Camila pouted and crossed her arms across her chest. "I don't have anyone to cuddle with."

Normani looked at Camila. "Too bad."

"Dinah!"

"No."

Lauren giggled, as she curled herself on Dinah's lap.

"DJ, 'ookie?"

"All -" she started, but stopped herself at the glares of the other girl. She gave them a small smile "How about we have dinner first, and then if you are still hungry, you can have cookies?"

"'ay."

"Okay."

"O'ay."

Dinah smiled, hugging the girl. Lauren giggled. She pointed to the television.

"Sure," Dinah whispered, kissing her on the head. She moved to make herself comfortable. Lauren leaned back, grabbing onto Dinah's shirt.

"I'm still lonely here."