Big Us, Little You (part 2)

I updated stories yesterday/midnight, but most of you read this story. So things are better. My cat is missed. But it was better this way, he was in a lot of pain, and even if we did do the surgery, he was going to have a lot of complications in life and then the cancer. So yeah, it was better. He's happy wherever he is.

On a happy note, Fifth Harmony (4/4) and Camila Cabello (4/5) won almost all the awards they were nominated for. Good for them.

Originally, this chapter was called Haucyren, which was why you guy saw that as the time frame for Hailee and Lucy. I had forgotten to change that.

Haucy, Haucyren, a bit of a sex talk. (Not a lot of detail for obvious reasons.) Enjoy.

-

Lauren and her family had been back home for two days. And she had been so excited to hang out with her wives. She had so much to tell them, and she had presents to give them.

So she had Dinah call Anna and Austin, only to be told both girls weren't home. They went out, together.

Lauren was disappointed, but she was happy her wives were hang out together.

-

It had been three days since Lauren asked Dinah to call her wives' parents. She asked Normani if she could visit her wives.

Normani suggested they call first. So she did. But neither girl was home. They had gone to the beach.

Lauren was sad again, and decided to just stay in her room for the rest of the day.

-

Two weeks passed, and Lauren hadn't seen either of her wives. Their presents were in the trash bin in her room. Lauren would just sit on the couch, stare at the television. Her mothers had become worried, and tried to talk to her, but Lauren would just ignore them.

They decided to bring in the big guns. Ally called Brittany, and Camila called Shawn, telling them that Lauren needed to see Hailee and Lucy soon.

They arrived the next day. Hailee and Lucy walked in, holding hands.

Lauren's eyes shifted to them, before turning back to the television. She didn't even know what she was watching.

"Hi Lauren," Hailee said, her voice happy.

Lauren gave them a small smile.

"We missed you," Lucy said, sitting next to the younger girl.

"I missed you," Lauren whispered, her eyes lighting up a little.

"Lucy and I were going to the park, if you wanted to come with us," Hailee said, a smile on her face.

"I, uh, okay," Lauren said nodding her head.

She stood up and went to ask her mothers. Dinah told Lauren to give them their presents, Lauren said she'd do it when they came back.

And off they were.

And it wasn't fun.

Hailee and Lucy sat on the swings, in their own world. They were giggling and giving each other kisses. Lauren sat on the play structure, watching them ignore her.

Lauren sighed, as she looked down. She could hear their conversation from her position.

"I really liked having sex with you," Hailee told Lucy, a blush on her face.

Lucy grinned. "It was the best I ever had. It meant the world to me."

Lauren frowned, not knowing what they were talking about. Everyone talked about 'sex.' She didn't even know what that meant.