Princess Lucy and the Cookie Monster (part 2)

Warning: A bit of abuse in this chapter. Italicized

Part two, enjoy y'all.

-

"Goodnight," Ally whispered, kissing Lauren's forehead. She turned to Lucy and kissed her cheek as well.

Camila, Dinah, and Normani said their goodnights as well. Lucy smiled, liking how loving the women were. They walked out, leaving Lauren and Lucy alone.

"O'ay 'ucy?" Lauren asked in the dark.

"Yes Lauwie," Lucy answered, closing her eyes.

"O'ay," Lauren responded, her voice slipping. Lucy could hear Lauren's even breathing. She knew the girl was asleep.

Lucy sighed, before closing her eyes, falling sleep.

Ten year old Lucy stared at the woman in front of her. She was holding up a red shirt, that was originally white.

"How stupid are you?" the woman shouted, throwing the shirt to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I d-didn't, I didn't see it," Lucy said, tears streaming down her face. Her face stung from the slap she recieved earlier.

"Sorry isn't going to change all this back!"

Lucy let out a whimper. She felt someone grab her hair and start to pull it. She gripped her foster mother's hand trying to get her to release it. She was dragged to a closet and shoved inside.

"Please!"

"You are going to stay there until I think you can leave. You deserve this Lucy."

"Lucy."

"'ucy?"

Lucy shot up, tears in her eyes. She looked around, but couldn't see anything from the dark and tears. She felt someone wrap their arms around her.

"'ucy?"

"I' o'ay 'ucy. I 'aves 'ou," Lauren whispered, her arms around the girl. She pulled her close. Lucy closed her eyes, feeling her sobs at bay.

"I 'ave 'ou 'ucy. I 'ave 'ou."

Lucy gripped Lauren's shirt. She felt Lauren hold her tighter. "I' o'ay. I he'e."

Lucy nodded. She slowly fell asleep, feeling Lauren hold her.

-

Ally woke up that morning. She had woken up when she heard Lucy being restless, but then she heard Lauren, and knew Lucy would be okay. She kissed Normani's cheek before going to check on the girls. She found them sleeping on the bed. She smiled and went make breakfast for them.

Dinah and Normani brought in the girls. They were changed and had their teeth brushed. Camila followed behind.

"Did you sleep alright?" Ally asked, when everyone was sitting down.

"'es Mama, 'ucy 'ave 'igh'mawe," Lauren said, grabbed her pancake and taking a bite out of it.

"Are you okay?" Camila asked, looking at the girl.

The girl nodded. "Lauwie pwotect me."

The adults looked at Lauren to see her blushing.

"You are perfect," Dinah said, kissing her daughter.

"'ucy 'oo."

"Lucy is perfect too," Normani said, grinning.

Ally's phone rang. She looked at it and saw the name. "Lucy, it's for you."