Who Are You Going to Call

Thank you knightofnights for this idea. The chapter-plot credit goes to them. Hope it came out like you wanted.

You guys, this story is almost at 10k reads. By the time some of you have read it, it will have reached it. Thank you!!! I love you guys even if I don't know you!

Rest of you, enjoy.

-

"We are her mothers, she's going to be okay," Normani said, rolling her eyes.

"But you two have never babysat together. We don't know how you two are going to be," Ally answered.

"Puh-lease, Normila is going to do great," Camila responded, smirking.

"Whatever, just, make sure she's still in one piece when we get home, okay?"

Camila sighed. "Do you not trust us? She's going to be okay. Now, go. You're going to be late."

"Okay. Lauren!" There was a pair of running feet. Lauren jumped into Ally's arms and kissed her cheek.

"Bye Mama," she whispered, before going to Dinah. "Bye Ma."

"You are so adorable," Dinah whispered, pressing her lips against the young girl's cheek.

"We will be back, okay?"

"'es."

"Take care of your Mommy and Mami, okay?"

"O'ay. I a Knigh'," Lauren said, grinning. After the sleepover with Lucy, Lauren was quiet and sad. It took a little coaxing, but they were able to get their daughter back to how she was.

"We are heading out. We will see all of you later," Ally said, walking out with Dinah. They closed the door, leaving Camila, Normani and Lauren all alone.

"Now what?"

"'ovies?"

"Let's go burn our eyes," Camila said, grinning. She led Lauren to the couch.

Normani shook her head. She followed behind. Lauren was sitting between them, hold both their hands.

-

Lauren looked around. It was dark. There was a door in front of her. "'allo?" she called out, frowning. "Mommy? Mami?"

No answer.

She slowly walked towards the door. She reached for the doorknob and turned it. She looked inside, her green eyes connecting with bright red ones. She saw sharp white teeth appear.

It slowly inched out of the closet, Lauren taking steps back.

It opened it's mouth.

Lauren screamed, opening her eyes. She could feel her diaper wet, as she looked around the room. It was dark, and she could see closet door.

"Mommy! Mami!" Lauren cried, hugging her Nala close.

-

Upon hearing the scream, both Camila and Normani ran out of their rooms and into Lauren's. They turned on the light to see Lauren sitting on her bed, crying her eyes out. Quickly, the lowered the bars and sat on the bed with the girl.

"Lo, are you okay?" Camila asked, stroking her hair.

Lauren shook her head, crying.

"Calm down Laur. You're okay. Calm down please, you're going to make yourself sick," Normani told her, rubbing the girl's back.