Chris and Taylor

The moment you guys have been waiting for. "Chris and Taylor".

Hope you guys enjoy this.

-

"Are you sure? You don't have to meet them yet, maybe think about it a little?" Normani tried, looking at the girl.

"Yes. I wan'."

"Lauren, you have to be ready," Dinah told her, rubbing her nose. Although she was better, she still had the sniffles.

"I 'eady. Dey 'amily."

Dinah nodded. "Yeah, but are you ready?"

Lauren shrugged. "I wan' b'oder an' sis'er."

"You can meet them, we just want you to be mentally ready."

"We have to find them, and that might take a while," Ally told the girl.

Lauren frowned and stared at her lap.

"I actually found them," Normani said, raising her hand. "I talked to Lauren's social worker who was able to talk to her contacts and find them. We've actually met Lauren's brother before."

The other four frowned at Normani.

"Lauren's brother's adoptive parents actually own the candy store we visit and the cashier is Chris."

"What a small world."

-

Christopher "Chris" Diaz, formerly Jauregui, was put up for adoption when he was around two and his sister was around one. Luckily for him, he was not separated from his sister and they were both adopted into the same family. Chris had a great life. He had loving parents. His sister was annoying, but she was family and there was nothing he wouldn't do for her. His life was perfect for him, and he liked how it was.

So, when he was told he had another sister who wanted to meet him, he was shocked. He thought it was just him and Taylor. He didn't think there was another person. He never felt the need to search his old family.

But he couldn't say he didn't feel resentment. His sister was kept by his birth parents. They had chose to keep her and not him, and that made him slightly bitter. Why didn't his birth parents want them?

Chris and Taylor were told that his sister wanted to meet him. He wanted to say no. He really did, but a part of him also wanted to meet her, and that part won. Taylor was all for it, not feeling the same resentment he did.

The candy store had a small seating area for parents to sit while their children searched for candy. The Diaz family decided to close for the day to meet with the Jauregui girl.

Chris clenched his teeth in anger as he waited. He just hoped he didn't explode.

-

"We 'et 'andy?" Lauren asked, gripping Dinah's hand.

"No, your brother works here."

Lauren nodded. "'wis?"

"Chris."

"Him."

Ally knocked on the door. A woman older than them opened it.

"Mrs. Diaz?"

"Is that her?" the woman asked, looking at Lauren.

The four girls nodded while Lauren gave her a shy wave.

Mrs. Diaz moved to let them enter. Dinah held Lauren's hand as they walked in.

At a table was, who they assumed was, Mr. Diaz, Chris and Taylor.