Snow White is Real

I decided to name the parts. So just click the table of content and take a peek at the titles.

-

"Lolo, time to wake up," Dinah whispered, shaking the girl.

Lauren groaned and turned so her back was to her. Dinah let out a small laugh and shook her again. "Lo, you have to wake up if you want to go to the zoo."

Lauren turned with her half-opened eyes. "'oo?"

"Yeah, you have to get dressed if you want to go," Dinah told her. Lauren raised her hands, wanting to be picked up. Dinah laughed. "Let's get you changed and dressed up."

"Ma, 'ucy 'ome 'oo?" Lauren asked, watching as Dinah cleaned her up.

"Not today. But if you want, we can get her something. You can give it to her when she sleeps over," Dinah told her. She looked at the table to see Lauren's stuffed cookie. Lauren had named her cookie Chippy.

"O'ay. Ma, I 'ike 'ucy. 'ice," Lauren said, nodding her head.

Dinah smiled. "She likes you too."

Lauren grinned and it tugged Dinah's heart. Lucy was her only friend. Dinah needed to find a way for Lauren to get more friends.

"'ee 'ala?"

"We might see a lion. Are you excited?"

"'es. 'ion, 'waww."

Dinah smiled. Lauren roar sounded like a tiny bark. Dinah kissed her cheek.

"Lolo, let's go eat and then we'll get you ready for the zoo, are you ready?"

"'ood Ma, 'eady?"

Dinah picked Lauren up and carried her to the kitchen, where her pancakes and side of cookies were. Her orange juice in her usual sippy cup within arms reach. Dinah placed Lauren down, who grabbed her food and started to eat it.

Ally placed the final plate on the table and sat down. The other four girls started to eat their food.

"I've been thinking, maybe we should find some sort of special daycare for Lauren. She needs to interact with other people, maybe people who are like her," Dinah suggested, looking at Lauren, who shoved a piece of pancake wrapped cookie into her mouth.

"We'll look around later. Right now, I want to show our little girl all the animals," Camila, being the stay at home mom, said, grinning.

Lauren giggled, and nodded her head, her cheeks puffed out from all the treats.

"'one Mommy. 'ange 'ow 'oo?" Lauren asked, looking at Normani, who ate the last bit of her own food.

"Let's get you showered and changed for your day baby," Normani said, picking Lauren up and taking her away.

Dinah turned to her girlfriend. "I love you. I never tell you enough. But I do, love you."

Camila grinned. "I love you too." She leaned up and pressed her lips against her girlfriend's.

"I can get used to this."

-

"Tilt your head back," Normani said, rinsing the water out of Lauren's hair.

"Mommy, uh, 'avovi'e?" Lauren asked, looking up at Normani.

"Favorite animal?"

"'es?"

"Turtle?"

"O'ay. S'ow."

"They are. Have you ever heard the Tortoise and the Hare?"