Your Mom

Yes, I changed my username. Lexys K. and the xxvii will still be in every cover. I just saw all you guys have cool names and mine was boring, so I changed it.

This was requested by 5HREASONSTOSMILE.

Here is the talk you've waited for. And you get Lauren being a little shit as requested.

Small cliffhanger.

-

Lauren had a plate of mango pieces on her lap.

"Do you know what we are going to talk about?" Normani asked, staring at the girl who's attention was on the mangos.

"No," Lauren said, giggled as she poked a hole in one of them.

"You worry us," Camila said, as Lauren savagely bit a piece mango.

"Why do mangos need to die?" Ally inquired.

Lauren shrugged. "Dey 'ood."

"They have to die because they are good?"

Lauren nodded. "Yes."

"Lauren," Ally muttered, staring at her daughter.

"Why do you kill your rubber duckies when you take baths?" Dinah tried, handing Normani a napkin to clean Lauren's face with.

Lauren giggled. "Duckies die.

"Why?"

"Why no?"

"She got us there," Camila commented. "Lolo, do you what you're saying when you say die?"

Lauren nodded.

"What happens when things die?"

"Dey be an'els. Dey p'dec' us. Mano's be an'els," Lauren answered, nodding her head. She ate another piece of mango.

"But mangos don't-" Camila was interrupted by Dinah.

"Don't fight her. She'll win. We don't even eat broccoli anymore. We buy them to bury them."

"Fine. This girl is too innocent anyways."

Lauren finished her mangos and smiled. "An'els now."

Ally smiled. "Angels now."

"She still scared me."

-

Dinah woke up sick the next morning. She had a fever and was covered with a sheet of sweat. Camila helped her get to the couch so the other girls could help her feel better.

Camila fluffed a pillow, helping Dinah lay on it. Ally placed a towel on Dinah's forehead. Normani opened the bottle of medicine

Lauren shoved a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth while sitting on the recliner.

"Lo?"

"'allo Ma," Lauren said, eating her ice cream.

"What are you doing?" Dinah asked, rubbing her nose.

"Ice 'weam, wan'?"

"I'm sick Lo," Dinah groaned, "I can't eat ice cream."

Lauren nodded her head. She just continued eating her ice cream while Dinah watched. "I' 'ood Ma."

"Lauren, stop being mean to your Ma," Ally scolded, a small smile on her face.

Lauren shrugged as she continued to eat the ice cream.

-

Dinah was cold. Her body was shivering. She looked at the recliner to see Lauren watching television wrapped up with two blankets.