"No. I don't understand!" Jamie exclaimed. "After everything he did to you-"

"My actions were out of desire, not anger." Harry interrupted. "It was easier if I hated her because then I wouldn't focus on my feelings toward her but there came a point where it was too much."

"I don't fucking care what you have to say." Jamie glared at him. "You are supposed to protect her and be responsible for her, not date her."

"You think we're not aware of that?!" Harry roared. "Why do you think we're being so cautious?"

"I think you're still taking advantage of your power."

"Jamie." I begged him to stop. "I have feelings for Harry that are real and he has them for me. This wasn't just a decision we made for fun, we actually thought this through."

"If you really thought it through then you wouldn't be doing this."

My shoulders dropped.

"Emma you know better. What the hell would Grayson think about this?"

"I'd hope he'd be happy for me that I was with someone who cared for me. Yes, Harry and I got off to a bad start but right now it's good and I like him and being with him. And if you love me as your cousin then please don't say anything because it would end up hurting me."

Jamie continued to stare me down.

"I don't trust him, and you know why I don't. I can't just accept this." He finally said.

"I don't expect you to be okay with it right now, all I want is for you to try. Get to know Harry like i'm doing. Maybe if you could talk to him without hating him then you could see why I like him."

Jamie looked at Harry who stood there emotionlessly.

"Also, i'm pretty sure Harry will shoot you if you try to leave and tell someone." I made the joke to lighten the mood and Harry's lips twitched in a smirk.

Jamie snorted at this and I gave him a little smile.

"Jamie please just give him a chance. A real chance. He deserves it and I know he can prove you wrong. You both hate each other but I hope for my sake you can both learn to tolerate each other."

Harry looked at me and then looked at Jamie before sighing.

"Fine."

Jamie clenched his jaw and then looked at Harry.

"Fine. I won't say anything but I swear to God if you lay a finger on her I will ruin you. I may not be all military like you but I do have connections and one of them is the president of the United States so you better watch yourself." Jamie threatened him.

"As should you." Harry nodded at him.

I watched them stare each other down until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay well while you two stare deeply into each other's eyes, i'm going to get dressed."

Harry rolled his eyes at me but I walked past him and to the bathroom so I could shower.