I nodded.

"It just hurts that I can't tell my best friend about us because you make me happy and I want Jamie to know that but I can't and it breaks my heart."

"I know, but that's one of the consequences of us being together." He frowned.

"Yeah."

"Smile for me. I like it when you smile." He moved his head to look at me and I gave him a little smile so he leaned in to kiss my lips.

"You'll be okay. He's here for just two days."

I stayed in Harry's lap, closing my eyes and hugging him until I heard the knock on the door.

I got up and kissed Harry one last time before going to answer the door.

Jamie was standing on the other side with his duffel slung over his shoulder, a big smile on his face.

"Jamie!" I put on my happiest grin before jumping in his arms.

"Emmy!" He hugged me tightly.

I missed Jamie and loved him so much, and that's why it hurt me so much to not tell him about Harry and I.

He set me back on the ground and I stepped back.

"Come inside." I opened the door more and he came in.

When Jamie walked in he immediately looked at Harry who was standing with his tense posture.

"Harry." Jamie nodded at him.

"Jamie." Harry said back in the cold voice I hadn't heard in a while. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Have you shoved my cousin against any walls lately?" Jamie quirked and Harry tensed his jaw.

"Stop." I moved between them. "Jamie come on, i'll show you where you're sleeping."

I dragged Jamie down the hallway to my bedroom, closing the door.

"I hate that guy." Jamie shook his head.

"Just ignore him." I rolled my eyes. "It's easier that way."

"I still think that you should just get a new bodyguard."

"It's too much trouble to go through all of that again. I've learned how to live with him."

"Whatever you say." Jamie sighed. "Nice room, Emmy."

"Thanks." I smiled as I jumped up to sit on my bed. "So are you excited for the game tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I'll try not to kick your teams butt too badly but I'm kind of amazing at football." He smirked causing me to laugh.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes. "So I say we go out to dinner and then watch movies."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

We walked out of my room and I entered the living room where Harry was sitting on the sofa.

"Jamie and I want to go out for dinner."