•Chapter 59•

*Ava's POV*
"Ava. Ava. Ava" I was awakened by Izzy.
"I'm up" I said stretching
"Today is the day!!!" She said squealing like a fangirl.
"Wait...YES FINALLY!" I said confused at what she was referring to "go get dressed girl". I said rushing out of bed almost losing my balance.

I ran into the bathroom almost toppling over on ivan.
"Sorry babe" i said
"It's ok.. but why are you in a rush" he said laughing almost.
"Izzy is going to meet Ethan today" I said
"Oooh I understand...we'll get ready baby I'll be downstairs with the girls if you need me" he said as he got out my way.

I changed Into my outfit of the day 👇

I did my makeup and decided to throw my hair up in a bun today

I did my makeup and decided to throw my hair up in a bun today. I went downstairs and saw that Erika made breakfast for everyone.

"Thank you E" I said giving her a side hug and sitting down to eat.
"Look they love these" Tessa said feeding the twins baby food. They are almost 4 months now and they are loving everything the gang has been feeding them. They truly do spoil them.

After I finished my food I placed my plate to be washed and grabbed my stuff.
"Izzy are you ready" I said grabbing the twins diaper bag.
"Born ready" she said grabbing Aviana and heading out the door.

I placed the girls in their car seat and hopped in the drive seat.
"So are you nervous about today" I asked my eyes on the road.
"A little... maybe a lot, is that bad?"
"Not at all. You guys never met in person before I wouldn't blame you." I said reassuring her.

After a long car ride of babies fussing, Izzy and I singing along to our favorite songs, and recording the weird people on the streets id Hollywood, we finally got to our destination.

"It's show time girly" I said turning the car engine off.
"You remember when I said i wasn't nervous anymore?" She said as I nodded "well I'm even more nervous now" she said and I can tell in her face.

"It's going to be fine, he is going to love you and you guys will have a great time I promise" I said sticking out my pinky.
"Promise?" She said accepting my pinky
"Promise." I said smiling at her and she smiled back.

She got out the car and I watched as she knocked on his door. Seconds after the door open to reveal a happy Ethan. They hugged for so long and wouldn't let go of each other. They pulled apart after a while and they waved bye and walked inside.
"Oh teenage love" I said to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My birthday is on Sunday!!!!!

But next chapter is going to be izzy's and Ethan's pov. And thank you so so so so much for 100k reads. I'm honestly at a lost of words. I didn't expect my book to get 1k let alone 100k.

Thank you for always reading and don't forget to vote if you want another update and comment what should happen next.

Also just to say this rn. A lot of you will hate me but I'm not the biggest fan of Jake and/or team 10 rn Bc of all the drama that's been happening lately. And I also haven't liked Jake for months now so it's not a thing that happens recently. I will still be continuing this book so don't hate me for disliking someone. And don't worry this book is not ending soon. I promise.