•Chapter 34•

A/N: if you gotten this far and haven't gone back to read the new names I'm here to tell you I kept the name aviana and replaced Mateo with Isabella.

*Ava's POV*
(7 1/2 months)
"How are you holding along" Erika asked as I was laying on the couch.
"Fine but-" I said as another contraction came along "they're starting to get closer together". We haven't gone to the hospital just yet because they weren't at least 8 minutes apart.

"I feel like we should just take you in to at least see the doctor" Tessa suggested
"Alright hold on let me at my stuff" I said trying to get up
"No no no, I sent Chance to get them" Erika said while helping me stand up. Chance came down with the bags and we headed to the doctor office. We entered through the hospital type part instead of where we usually enter through.

"Hello I'm Ava Paul, I'm having contractions but they aren't 8 minutes apart yet but we just wanted to check if I'll be going into labor today or not" I said to the man at the desk
"Alright follow me I'll show you to your room" he got up and showed us down the hall to a big room. I laid on the bed until a nurse came.

She ran test and told us she will be back to tell us if today is the day or not. After 10 minutes the nurse came back into the room.
"Mrs.Paul, you aren't going into labor for a while now so it's all fine, the contractions you are experiencing are normal it's just a sign of labor in the next few weeks or you could take as long as the full 9 months, which is rare" I thanked the doctor and she dismissed us.

We got back into the car and Chance but the bags back into the trunk of the car.
"What does she mean 9 months is rare I thought that was how long it takes?" Chance asked.
"9 months is how long it takes but twins are usually born early" I said

We got back to the house and everyone was relieved because "they weren't ready yet". We still haven't moved into the new house fully. We have some furniture over there but we are moving in tomorrow so this won't happen again.

I went upstairs to finish packing Ivan's stuff.
"Thank you so much princesa" Ivan said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Your welcome, amor"
"Are you ready for the babies" he asked
"After this scare I'm ready for anything" I said
We finally finish packing the last of Ivan's things after a while and we decided to call in a day on the packing.

We headed downstairs and we decided to head out for dinner.
"Where are we going" I asked
"In n out" Anthony screamed
"Oh how fancy" I said sarcastically
I went upstairs to change into more presentable clothes. I put on a over sized thrasher shirt and some leggings.

We got to in and out and Anthony, Jake and Chance ordered for everyone. They came back with everyone's cups and we all went to choose our drinks. We all talked until our order number was called. Most of the guys went to get it and returned safely to our table with our food.

We didn't even talk the whole time. We just ate our food and enjoyed this because we don't eat fast food that often. After we finished we refilled our drinks and headed home. We decided to have one of our famous movie nights.

We laid pillows and blankets down on the floor and some sat on the trampoline. The boys picked the movie this time so of course they choose a scary movie. I really didn't watch it, i spent most of the time behind a pillow.

***
@AvaMPaul

@AvaMPaul: the twins have arrived! Isabella Renee Martinez (on the left) 5lbz 0oz born at 8:21 am and Aviana Marie Martinez (on the right) 4lbz 2oz born at 8:23 am❤️

@emiliosmile- theyre here!!!!! They are so cute
@maggiesworld- no way omg!!!!  They are so cute like their parents
@maggielindemann- so happy I could be there to experience something so magical
@ivanmartinez- my two favorite girls in the world 💕
@emiliovmartinez- they're going to be savage like their daddy and uncle 😎
@jakepaul- my beautiful nieces😍
@tessabrooks- congrats pickle 💖
@kadespeiser- finally!!!!!
@imchancesutton- they gonna be Ohio girls !
@imanthonytruj- ^^ohioooooooo
@erikacostell- baby Bella and Avi 💕💕
@jccaylen- I'm an uncle now! 💓
@kianlawley- congrats girly❣️

1,456,765 likes
900,289 comments

***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey cuties💓 thanks for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what you want to read next. Until next time ❣️