•Chapter 33•

*Ava's POV*
Today I woke up earlier than normal because Jake, Erika and Kade decided to throw water balloons at us to wake us up.

I walked downstairs and put a meal prep in the microwave. I was waiting by the microwave when Anthony came up to me. I really didn't want to talk to him about what happened yesterday but I knew he was going to bring it up.

"Hey Ava can we talk" he asked
"Yea of course" i said. I took my meal prep out and sat down on the stools.
"I wanted to say I know you didn't choose that song, and that it did hurt me to see you sing it again after we promised" he said
"I know I didn't know I was going up anyways, and you know if I had a choice I would never, I just wish I would have stopped it when I could"
I said
"Hey it's not your fault everyone wanted to hear you sing" he said rubbing my back.

He got up and walked back upstairs. I finished my meal prep and walked to Tessa's room.
"Morning T"
"Morning beautiful" she said while I layed next to her. "You going to tell me about the song now" she asked
"Yup" I said
"Well tell away" she said

"It all happened in Ohio, Jake came home from school with one of his friends, Anthony," she raised her eyebrows. "He and I began getting closer and closer to the point where we both gained feelings for each other and we both knew"
"Wow" was all she said.
"So one day we went  to a party and he got really drunk and he couldn't go home like that so I called his parents telling them he was going to spend the night, and this happened multiple times and he would come to my house drunk and stay over. This lasted months Jake finally found out and Logan did also, he would tell me he couldn't live with out me and that I wasn't like most girls he knew. But I found out he would hook up with girls at the parties and at school, it got to the point I couldn't bring it up because I was so in love with him I didn't want him to leave. So I made the song and posted it on YouTube."

"After I told him we could only be friends, then when he came to LA I went to the airport to say bye and he kissed me but it didn't feel the same." "Now I'm actually in love with my future husband and I'm the happiest girl ever" I said ending the story.

"When you said it was a long story it sure was, but wow I would have never knew you and Anthony went through so much together"
She said. All I could do was nod.

I walked out to go downstairs but was stopped and pulled into the laundry room. I turned to see it was Anthony.
"What are you doing" I said
"You told Tessa" is all he said
"You didn't answer my question"
"I'm trying to talk to you, how could you?" He said
"How could I what?"
"Tell Tessa" "that was only between me, you and Jake nobody else should've known remember we promised each other never to speak about it ever again" he said
"Well what was I suppose to say nah it's about to guy I had a thing with? Don't you think she'll ask more"
He stayed quite.
"Well now if you would excuse me I got things to do" I said walking out of the laundry room and going downstairs.

"Hey sis, how they doing" Jake asked pointing at my stomach
"They're doing fine, can I go to Jc's house I haven't seen him in a while" I asked
"Of course you can" he said and with that I grabbed my stuff and drove down to Jc's house

When I arrived I knocked on the door. I took a while for someone to answer the door.
"Wow I wasn't expecting you" Kian said opening the door
"What am I not wanted here" I said joking
"No not at all, come in" he said stepping to the side so I could walk in.
"Wow you are getting BIG" he said emphasizing the "big"
"What are you calling me fat" I said jokingly. He laughed and called down JC.

"Hey lil sis, oh my lord you are humongous" he said hugging me and rubbing my belly
"What is up with everyone in this house calling me fat" I said. Kian and Jc laughed.
"Would you like water or soda?" Jc asked walking to the fridge.
"Water please" I sat down at the counter
"So how'd you been" Jc asked
"I've been fine, I have three more months before these little things come out"
"Well remember to call me Kian and I wanna be there when they're born"
"Of course I will, I want them to meet their uncles too" I said

I stayed at their house for about 3 hours talking and catching up. I told them the name we picked out and they loved them. They even started giving them nicknames.

I said my goodbyes and walked to my car. I decided to stop by a Starbucks because these kids were really craving a Strawberry Acai Refresher. I received my order and got back on the road to the team 10 house.

I walked inside and Ivan was the first person I saw.
"Hey babe" I said sitting down on the couch with him.
"Hola princesa" he said taking a sip of my drink.
"What have you done while I was gone"
"Well I...played video games really" he said
"Unproductive like usual" I said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey cuties💕 thanks for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what you want to read next. Until next time ❤️