•Chapter 31•

*Ava's POV*
"Erika put that there" I said instructing
"Alright, I'm done here, where's the table with the food going" Tessa asked
"I'm thinking on the counter" I said and Tessa nodded putting the food on the counter.

Little by little the baby shower was coming along.
"You guys know you didn't have to do all this" I said looking around the house.
"Well of course we did, after all the twins are going to be a big part of all our lives" Erika said

"Well honey you need to get changed now go go" Tessa said pushing me up the stairs.
I got to the room and picked out the dress I bought yesterday. 👇

I did my makeup and curled my hair

"You look beautiful" Ivan said walking into the bathroom.
"Well thank you my love, you look very handsome" I said fixing Ivan's collar.
"Are you ready?" He asked
"Of course I am" "I want them out already" I said.

"When is everyone suppose to come" he asked. I looked over at my phone to check the time.
"In an hour" I said. Ivan went downstairs and told everyone to get ready because people are coming soon. I put on nice sandals because I know I won't stand heels.

I walk downstairs and everything came Into place. The decorations were where I pictured them and everything is look fine, at least now.
"The cake is here" Tessa and Erika brought in a white box containing the cake.

"Where do we put it?" Tessa asked"On this table I want it to be the center of attention, I guess you can say"

"On this table I want it to be the center of attention, I guess you can say"

*hour later*
Guest after guest walked through the door. All of them giving us gifts.
"MAGGIE!"
"AVA!, omg you look so beautiful" she said
"Aww thank you my love" I hugged her and she walked off while I greeted more guest.

All day we played baby shower games, ate the cake and had individual talks with everyone there.

"I'm so dead" I was sitting done on the couch.
"Me to" Erika said sitting done next to me.
"Me three" Tessa did the same
"Me four" Anthony said. We all laughed at our stupidity.
"We truly are not normal" I said and they all agreed

"Don't you have an appointment tomorrow?" Jake asked
"Yes sir i do"
"How many do you have left" Erika asked
"Well I'm three months now, tomorrow I have one, then I have one at 6 months and then my last one at 8 almost 9 months" I said. She nodded her head.

We all went upstairs and changed to go to sleep after a long a tiring day.

*Next Day*
"Ivan get your ass up" I said while Ivan begged for 5 more minutes.
"You aren't getting 5 minutes now get up" I said tugging on his arm. After a couple of attempts he finally gave in and got ready. I wore an oversized sweater and Nike pros.

Ivan and I decided to eat a meal prep for breakfast as we were running short on time. After finishing our food we hopped in the car and drove to the doctors office.

"Hello Ava, we are getting closer to seeing those beautiful twins" the lady at the desk said
"I can't wait"
"Doctor micheals will be right with you" she said as Ivan and I sat down in our usual spot we always do.

The lady called my name and showed us to the room we will be doing the ultrasound in.
"Hello Ava, hello Ivan, how are the twins coming along" the doctor said opening our files.
"They are doing fine" I said
"Alright well we will be doing the usual and if you want any pictures I will be more than happy to print them when we're done"
We went through everything all over again and she went to print pictures.

"Here you go" she said handing me the envelope.
"Thank you so much see you in a couple months" I said hugging the doctor and walking out to our car.

We got in and headed home. We said hey to the fans outside and everyone was at the door like the day the gender was revealed.
"We have nothing new to tell you guys" I said laughing
"How are they?" Kade asked
"They are doing fine, but what I do have are pictures" i said handing them each a picture.

"Well what are the plans for today?"

***
@AvaMPaul

@AvaMPaul: today wasn't planned but honestly my favorite place in the world 😌💗

@avapaulfp- wish I could be there☹️
@JakePaul- so proud of you 😊
@maggiesworld- I saw Maggie's snap you did great 👌🏻❤️
@ivanmartinez- I love you 💓
@avan4life- ^^^ my avan heart can't take it 😫😊

990,356 likes
65,345 comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey cuties❤️ thanks for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what you want to read next. Until next time 💕