•Chapter 11•

*Ava's POV*
It was around 10 pm when Erika finished editing her first YouTube video and let's me just say I approve. Theres a lot in there from juicy secrets everyone has been dying to know and how she feels about the other people on team 10.

She was soooo exhausted from editing so when she finished she went to shower and went to bed. I can't blame her editing is really hard that's really why I don't do YouTube. Jack and Logan have been wanting me to start doing YouTube for the past 2 years but it's a commitment I don't think I would commit to.

Everyone was pretty much doing their own thing so I went up stairs to he boys room where Martinez. Tony, Chance, Tessa, and Alex where taking turning playing black ops. I sat down on the bunk bed and just watched the ones who were playing.

Ivan comes up to me since he wasn't playing.
"Hey what are you doing up here"
"I just wanted to see you guys play" I said
"Oh well maybe do you want to go to the backyard and talk, I mean we haven't had a deep conversation in a while"
"Yea, I'll love that" I said taking his hand and going to the backyard.

We sat on one of the pavements as we trough away the couch we had. At first things were awkward but I started to speak up.
"So how's everything been going" I asked
"Good. Great actually, me and emi got on despierta America and that was a big dream come true"
"Omg yea I made everyone watch even tho they really didn't know what you guys were saying"
We both chuckled at what I said and we seemed to be both looking into each other's eyes.
"You have such beautiful eyes. Ava"
"Well my chocolate brown eyes can't compare to your icy blue eyes" I said

I feel is both leaning in. I see his eyes traveling from my lips up to my eyes again. Our faces centimeters away. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt fireworks. I know that's cheesy but I felt a spark that I've never felt before. I knew it was wrong to kiss him but it just felt so right.

I grabbed his face to deepen the kiss. We both pulled away out of breathe.
"That was amazing" he said chuckling at what just happened
"It was more than amazing"
"Well we better go inside before they come looking for us" I said

He gave me his hand and I happily accepted it we both walked inside. But I stopped him before we could go upstairs.
"I don't want anything bad happening to you so can we just keep the kiss between us?" I asked
"Trust me." Is all he said before he went upstairs and I went to bed.

The kiss just replayed inside my head over and over until sleep came over me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: hey loves 💖 thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote if you want more💞 comment what you want to see next and don't forget to smile 💗