•Chapter 45•

*Ava's POV*

I was early morning here in Maui. I was
Sitting out on our balcony drinking a cup of coffee. Ivan was still sleeping as this was a vacation and the girls have been keeping us up this past month.

"Hey babe" Ivan said
"Omg, hi love" I said scared at the sudden sound. "What are we doing today" I said as he has this whole trip planned out.
"Let's just say, you love it" he said and walked back inside leaving me confused.
I tried thinking of everything I love but nothing made sense.

I decide to just wait and see. I changed into my bikini.
"Finally" Ivan said getting up and walking out the door. We made it downstairs and a jeep was waiting outside for us.
"You rented this" I asked Ivan
"I mean we have to get around some how" he said opening the passenger door and helping me in. He walked around to the other side and we were off to our destination.

A little into our car ride I see a sign that says "welcome to turtle's cove".
"What?!?! You really did this" I asked Ivan.
"I did" he said keeping his eyes on the road.

We parked and went off to where the ocean meets the cove. We were instructed by lovely locals that we had to be quiet as the turtles use this as a relaxations time. They helped us down the rocks and we walked to the cove.

Step by step, closer and closer, my anticipation builds. We finally get to where the turtles are.
"Wow, they are so beautiful" i said tearing up a bit.
"Babe why are you tearing up?"Ivan asked
"I don't know, they just, they're so beautiful " I said. After a couple minutes we decided to leave the turtles to relax.

Ivan and I decided to join the locals that helped us and swam around.
"Hey babe look!" Ivan said
"What is it?" I asked
"We can swim in between these and get to the other side." He said
"This looks dangerous and I mean you can just swim around it" I said
"I know you are the mother to my kids but stop being a mom and don't worry it's will be fine, Trust me." He said

I gave in and we went underneath and swam in between. I tried my best to not scrap myself but the fish were gorgeous.

I feel like everything I say about Maui is either beautiful or gorgeous. But, it's the truth. There is no other words to describe this place.

After a few hours of swimming and meeting fans Ivan and I decided to head back to our place. After another car ride we finally got upstairs to our condo.

"Well today was fun, don't ya think" I said
"It was, I'm really happy we got to do it today"
He said
"So am I, thank you babe" I said wrapping my arms around Ivan's waist as I'm very short compared to him. I went to go shower and change while Ivan made dinner.

We ate to the sight of a beautiful sunset. There is no better way to end this day than like this. It's really sad we only have 2 days left in this gorgeous place but I'll definitely be back.

***

avamartinez photos in hawaii ❤️ @ivanmartinez

736,297 likes
8,689 comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey cuties 💗 thanks for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what should happen next. Until next time❤️

The week of July 23-29, I will be inactive. I'm going on a cruise for my Quinceañera (15th) and I will be in Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico and won't be able to update. Thank you for understanding. Love you 💕