•Chapter 30•

*Ava's POV*
*3 months pregnant*

Today is the day! Finally I get to find out what the gender of my unborn babies will be.
"So what do you guys think they are?" I ask everyone who is in the kitchen.
"I really hope they are both girls" Tessa said and Erika agreed
"I want it to be boys" Chance said and all the boys except Ivan agreed
"I want it to be a boy and a girl" Ivan said
"Yes I want both genders" I said hugging Ivan

"Well we won't find out if we stay here, let's go" I said grabbing my purse and pulling Ivan to the door. We hopped in my car and drive to the doctors office.
"Nice seeing you again Ava, how are the twins coming along" the lady behind the desk asked
"They are coming along nicely, I've been walking a lot so I'm more tired than usual"
"That's good, well take a seat and doctor micheals will be right with you" she said

Ivan and I took a seat. I snapped a picture of us in the office and posted it on Snapchat, Ivan also did the same. Ivan and I talked about anything and everything to kill time.

"Ava, the doctors ready to see you" the nurse said opening the door that lead to the hallway of rooms. We got up and entered and got situated in our room.
"I can't wait" I said squeezing Ivan's hand
"Me too baby girl" he said kissing my forehead.

The doctor came in and told me to lay down and lift my shirt up.
"Well today's the day" she said
"Yes today is the day"
"So what do you guys think they will be" she asked
"Well we really want a Boy and a girl by back home it's divided as two boys and two girls" I laughed remembering their arguments on who is going to win.

"Well we won't have to wait anymore" she said putting the cold gel on my stomach. Ivan held my hand looking at the monitor.
"Well are you ready?" The doctor said
"Yes" Ivan said
"Well Mr.Martinez and Mrs.Paul, you'll be having-"

*at the store*
we walked into party city.
"So let's go look for the balloons first." I said. We went to the section with balloons.
"Alright we need this pink one, this blue one and this white ones" I said as Ivan got the bags of balloons.
"Now the sparkles" Ivan said. We walked to the section with the glitters and sparkles.
"Alright these are the ones" i said. We ran to the cash register and payed for our things .

We got back into the car and set everything up.
"Let's go" I said. I drove back home.
We walked in and everyone was anxious to find out the gender.

"What is it, what is it" Kade asked.
"Alright this is how it's going to go the uncles, Jake and emilio will use these needles to break the white balloon in the middle. The middle one will drop glitter that is the color of the corresponding gender, alright?" I said
"Alright" they all said.

I gave Jake and emilio the needles and we counted to 3.
"1...2...3" we all counted. On 3 Jake and emilio poked the white balloon.

Pink glitter fell out of it and everyone started celebrating
"Omg yes, they're girls" Tessa said
"Yes yes yes yes" Kade said getting on the counter and started dancing. We all laughed at everyone's different reactions.

After they all celebrated, they all came to congratulate us.
"I'm so happy to have you guys in my life" I said wiping tears away.
"Aww why are you crying pickle " Erika asked
"I don't know these stupid pregnancy hormones" I said laughing. They all joined my laughing and we all had a group hug.

"Well now I know what baby cloths to buy" Tessa said
"And we can do the baby shower" Erika added
"Even if they are girls I'm going to teach them the Ohio ways" jake said
"OHIOOOOO" Anthony and chance added onto jakes comment.
"I'm going to be an uncle" Kade said as if he were just told.
"They are going to be savage like their uncle emilio" emilio said putting on his new sunglasses.

"I can't wait to go shopping with the girl when she's older" Erika said
"I'll take her to dance classes" Tessa added.
"Well you guys got them covered why not raise them for me too" I said joking
"You made them, you raise them" nick said. We all laughed at his joke.

Well let's come up with names people. Nick passed me a pen and a notebook. We all started saying names for the girl when one caught my attention.
"Aviana" Tessa suggested
"That's the one" I said pointed my pen at Tessa "don't you agree?" I asked turning to Ivan
"It's a really beautiful name, and both are names can be spelled out of it" Ivan agreed
"So Aviana it is!" Kade said

We kept going in with names until one caught Ivan's attention.
"How about Isabella" Anthony suggested
"That's it, I love that name" Ivan said
"I do too. Well we got the names" I said
"Aviana and Isabella" I repeated

We put the notebook away somewhere we will remember and decided to make a bonfire in the back yard. The boys were outside making or at least trying to make the fire while us girls where making the snacks.

Tessa made chocolate dipped strawberries, Erika made fruit kebabs and I laid out the things we need for s'mores. We brought the snack outside and surprisingly the fire was done and lit.

We all sat around the fire. I snuggled into Ivan's side and he kissed the top of my head. We all digged into the snacks and talked about how everything is going to change when the twins are born. We told stories until we all decided to call it a night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey cuties 💕 thank you for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what you want to read next. Until next time 💖