•Chapter 10•

*Ava's POV*
"Hey Tony"
"Hey Ava, how you been?" He asked
"Good, how about you? I don't see you often" I said with a slight chuckle.
"I'm good, I missed talking to you" he said with a sad expression on his face.
I lean over to hug him "I do too"
"You should've seen his face when Jake told us you were coming" Chance said coming out of the shower. I turn to look at Anthony and his cheeks were getting rosy. I laugh at him getting embarrassed and I tell them I better get to sleep.

I walk to my room which is right next to theirs and get in bed. Once I put my head on the pillow I knocked out. That workout had me dead.
*next morning*
I wake up to... you guessed it... Jake pranking the guys. Jake recently bought a merch launcher and he was hitting them with it. I can't lie it was really funny.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I pop a meal prep in the microwave. I take it out when it started beeping signaling it was done heating and sit down at one of the counter stools and just wait for everyone to come down. While eating my food everyone slowly came down. One by one. I'm guessing they are also really tired.

Everyone either got breakfast or went to a little cafe on the corner. I went to the office and logged into jakes computer and started shopping at my fav store Fashion Nova. I bought a couple of shirts and shorts which I don't really have, because I lived in Ohio and it's mostly cold over there and in LA is really warm.

I walk out of the office and start to go upstairs when 3 gangster looking guys came bursting through the door calling for Jake. I ran upstairs to the boys room where most of team ten were playing video games.
"Guys there's three gangsters calling out for Jake" I said out of breath
"What" I heard a couple of them. They ran out the room and stopped mid way when they saw two of them were coming up stairs.
"Go to the balcony" Chance said.

We all ran to the balcony not knowing what to do. Fans were outside asking if we were ok but honestly we didn't know. We told them we were but anything could happen. They come to the balcony and pulled us out one by one into the room. Once we were all back in jake comes in with his camera recording.
"Omg you guys fell for that so hard" he said laughing into his camera.

We all look at him like he's crazy.
"One of them took a knife out at me" Tony said
Jake laughed and so did the three gangsters. We walked downstairs while Jake told us his little prank.
"I was like omg but that's how they look in GTA" ivan said looking at them like they werent real. We all laugh at his comment and the three guys leave.

We all sigh in relief that is was all a prank. Nick went back to doing his work on the computer and I went to where he was and started helping Erika edit her first YouTube video. I'm so proud of her. Many people have been wanting her to start her channel and I can't wait until she tells them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Thanks for coming back and reading my story💓 I love you guys so much and don't forget to vote for more and comment what you want to happen next. Also follow my FP @PuroTeam10 thank you Luvz until next time 💗