•Chapter 16•

*Ava's POV*

We have been in this fort for a couple hours now. Just watching movies and fighting over who has the better relationship. And let me tell you both Jerika and Chessa need some work.

"Hey Ava I always wanted to know do you dye your hair or is it naturally dark?" Erika asked
"Ooo my hair? It's naturally like that" I replied
"She didn't get the good genes" Jake said
"Good I don't want to be like you anyways" I said to Jake.
Jake put on a offend look on his face.

"Ava looks more related to Tony than she is to you Jake" Tessa said
"Well...." Jake said giving me a face of "you should tell them". I knew what he was trying to tell me, but I didn't know if I was ready for them to know.

"Ok... I have something to say" all of a sudden everyone's attention is on me. Great this is going to be even worse.
"I'm not really related to Jake and Logan. I'm not a Paul by blood"
"What so your?..." nick interrupted
"Yea...I'm adopted."
"Wait what?" I hear from half of the people in the room"
"I was adopted at birth for who knows what reason. But Pam and Greg wanted to have a daughter but after they had Jake, Pam couldn't conceive any more children of her own. So, the only other option was adoption."

I get a lot of sympathy looks from everyone.
"But, it's nothing to be sad about...I'm glad I was adopted by such a beautiful family and without it happening I probably wouldn't be here today so look at the bright side" i said trying to get everyone from being sad at my past.

"I know this is probably an uncomfortable question for you, but do you know your birth parents?" Asked Erika
"No, no actually. I always wanted to but it's a subject mom didn't really want to touch and I've always been curious." I said

After talking about my past it inspired everyone to talk about their past and tell us how their family is. It's great getting know everybody.

After the whole background check on everyone we decided to watch yet another movie. But this time I got to pick and I choose "The Sandlot". It's been my favorite movie since I was little and I mean what girl didn't have a crush on Benny.

Half way Into the movie when the ball went into the neighbors yard I decided to post something on Instagram.

***

@AvaMPaul

@AvaMPaul: DayDreamin' 😴💖

@Team10edits- I can guess about who... #Avan😊
@EmilioIvanfp- why are you so 😍😍😍
@Savagemartinez- your eyes 👀💓
@jakepaulfp- the Paul's are just blessed 😍😍
@jakepauler4life- flawless 💞

25,356 likes
15,335 comments
***
I put my phone down smiling at all the positive comments I was getting. I grabbed my popcorn and continued watching the movie. I was so focused on Benny that I didn't notice Tony and Chance were throwing popcorn in my hair.
"What are you guys laughing at" I turned around to face them
"Oo nothing"
"You guys are scheming"
"They threw popcorn in your hair" Tessa said
I felt my hair and pulled out a couple popcorn pieces.

I got up and tackled them. Everyone was laughing.
"Ohio power" Jake said while I was holding Tony down.
After getting them both to say sorry I got off them and watched the rest of the movie. They really did put up a fight so I missed a big portion of it.

An alarm goes off right before the movie ends. Everyone turns to where the most annoying sound of life is.
"Sorry guys I have to go to set" Jake said getting up
"What time is it?" I asked
"7:20 am"
"Wow...we pulled an all nighter" i said giving Tony a high five.

Erika and Tessa got up to get ready for their early morning yoga and Tony and Chance decided to join them.
"So that means I get to spend the rest of the morning with my favorite twins" I said wrapping my arms around Emi and Ivan.
"I'm down" they both said in unison.

We watched movies and made ice cream sundaes. I know not the healthiest choice and I swear if Logan was to see me right now he would kill me. Speaking of Logan I really haven't gotten the time to see him.

"Hey nick are you down to drive me to logans?"
"Yea sure just go get ready"
"Alright" I ran upstairs as fast as light. I hopped in the shower and got dressed 👇

 I hopped in the shower and got dressed 👇

I ran back downstairs.
"I'm ready nick let's gooooo" I said practically outside already.
Fans were out there waiting for us.
"Sorry guys I'm in a rush right now but I love you" I said knowing they were out there for hours.
Nick quickly turned on the truck and drove to Hollywood.

The drive was short as we live in West Hollywood. But once we got there I said bye to nick and gave him a quick thank you. I walked into 1600 vine street apartments and went over to his complex.

"Hello I'm here to visit Logan, Logan Paul"
"Yes ma'am I'll tell him right now"
"Thank you so much"
I walked up to the elevator and hit the pent house floor button.

The elevator door then quickly opened and I walked to his door. I was very hesitant to knock but I knew I had to see my favorite brother.
I knocked on the door and seconds later I was greeted by tall, blonde choch from Ohio.

"Hey little sis" he said indulging me in a big hug.
"Hey loggy I missed you"
"So have I, how come you haven't visited me" he said raising an eyebrow towards his camera
"I've been busy"
"Oh wait I have something for you" he said

He brought me towards his kitchen and I see Kong. He picks him up and gives him to me.
"Omg he's so fluffy, I want him for myself"
"No no no" Logan said

I walked over to the couch and set kong down while I pet him.
"Wait where's maverick?" I asked
"Over here come"
Logan walked me into one of his spear rooms.
"Omg hey maverick how are you" I point my finger towards him so he can get on it. He walks up slowly and squawks.
"She's like the only other person maverick likes" he said towards his vlog
I laugh as it is true
"See Ayla you shouldn't have tickled his butthole"
"Logaaaaaaaann" me and Ayla say and Ayla walks out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey cuties💗 thank you for reading yet another chapter. Don't forget to vote if you want more and comment what you want to see next. And maybe later today I'll be updating again so watch out for that. Also this chapter is dedicated to
@cutiereader20508 and @ftashley1
Thank you cuties for always reading 💕 until next time 💓