•Chapter 39•

*Ava's POV*
"Can you guys hurry up" I yelled while putting the girls in their car seats.
"I'm here" Anthony said rushing downstairs
"Can you help me get everything in the car" I asked. No questions asked he put all the food and towels and everything else in the car.
"Did you pack sunscreen?" Anthony asked
"Of course I did" I said

"Come on guys!" I yelled once again. Chance and the twins came down
"Finally now we are making progress" I said
"I'll get the inflatables" Chance said.

I walked upstairs to Tessa's room.
"Good you guys are ready go downstairs and give your stuff to the boys" I said walking out the room and knocking on nicks door.
"I'm almost done just double checking"he said behind the door.
"Alright, Jake!" I said
"I'm done, I'm done" he said walking out his room.

We walked downstairs and Ivan and emilio put the girls in the van.
"Let's go" Jake said and pulled out the house.
After a what seemed like a long car ride we finally got to Santa Monica. We all grabbed our stuff and went to get settled.

"Jack can you put up the umbrellas so I can take the girls out." I said and Jake helped and put the umbrellas up.
"Ivan can you put sunscreen on Avi while I do Bella" I said and he agreed
After we settled in the boys were off to the water while us girls and nick stayed back to tan or just chill.

"I can't believe in a couple days they are going to be 1 month old" Erika said playing with Avi
"I can't believe it either they are growing up so fast" I said admiring the girls

In the distance I saw a soaked Ivan running towards us.
"Hey love" he said
"Here's your towel" I said handing it to him.
"How are my girls doing" he asked drying himself off
"Fantastic" Tessa replied

Ivan went and grabbed a sandwich we prepared earlier that day and sat down.
"Where's the speaker" Tessa asked
"Here" I said pulling it out of my bag. She connected her phone and played music.

After an hour all the boys ran over to eat.
"I see that the water made you guys hungry" nick said
They all nodded and ate their sandwich.

"I think we should go get ice cream" Chance said
"Alright" we all said we packed up and put everything in the van and walked to the ice cream shop. I ordered Vanilla with sprinkles and the rest ordered what they desired.

"Let me take a picture" Kade said I posed and he quickly took the photo👇

"Perfect" he said
"I like it" i said and he agreed.

After finishing out desserts we all piled into the van and went home. I took and shower and so did the girls. Some of the guys decided to go into the pool that was refilled the other day.
"Ivan I'm gonna take the girls a shower alright" I said taking them both upstairs. I put Avi in a rock 'n play while I showered Isabella.

After taking them both a shower I put them in matching outfits. 👇

I brought them downstairs

I brought them downstairs. Anthony went to pick them up.
"Did you shower?" I asked as the girls were clean.
"I did" he laughed and picked one of the girls up.

The rest of the day we played with the girls or chatted. After putting the girls down for the night we watched a movie like we used to and when it started getting late we all went to sleep, because Jake and Ivan said we had a big day tomorrow. I wonder what it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:hey cuties 💕 thanks for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what you think is going to happen in the next chapter. Until next time 💖