•Chapter 49•

*Ava's POV*
Today is the day. I finally get to meet with Scooter and Justin. I was awoken by my alarm that I set for 8 am. We all stayed up late last night so I'm the only one up. I went to the bathroom trying not to wake anybody up as we fell asleep in the theatre room.

Once I got done showering I got changed into a mesh top and my high waisted distressed denim shorts. I did my makeup but kept it on the natural side. I went downstairs and cut some fruit up and grabbed a glass of water. It was almost 11 by now. The studio was 45 minutes away so I ate my food and went on social media until it was 12.

*at the studio*
"Hello I'm Ava Martinez, I'm here to see Scooter Braun" I said the the guy behind the counter. The guy called down Scooter.
"Hey scooter, nice to meet you" I said as he came towards me.
"Hello Ava, we better go up there Justin really wants to see you" he said and I followed him into the studio.

"Ava!" Justin said as he saw us coming through the door
"Justin!" I said hugging him.
"You don't know how much he's talked about you, none stop" Jeremy , Justin's dad said and I laughed
"Dad, you weren't suppose to say that" he said laughing if embarrassment.

"So take a seat Ava" scooter said and we all sat down in a spiny chair. "Justin here, says you have big potential of being signed to this label" he said. "But the label wants a new and improved song so they can go over your style of music and see if they would sign you".
"When is this song due" I asked
"By the end of this week is should be recorded" Justin said
"Wow, I've never written and recorded a song in that little amount of time" I said scared
"That's why we are going to be helping you through it all" Scooter said
"Is there a style you probably want to try" Justin asked
"Maybe like a trap city vibe" I said giving an idea
"That sounds awesome" Scooter said "now we need some type of subject as I may say that the song will be about" Scooter said

"I have a song already from a couple months ago and I made it specifically for a trap city vibe" I said "but all I need is a beat"
"We can work on that" Justin said

*2 hours later*

"Finally!" We all said. Two hours of working on a beat we finally got it done.
"Now get in the booth girly, the faster we get this done the more chances you'll get this label" Justin said.

I get in the booth and I put my headphones on.
"Can you hear me" Justin said in the mic that goes through the headphones. I give him a thumbs up and I hear the beat start.

*at the house*
"Guyssss" I said walking through the door. Nobody answered. "Jake! Ivan!" I screamed again. I look outside and all the cars were there. "Wtf guys if this is a prank I'm gonna move out!" I said once again.

I walked upstairs and all the rooms were empty.
"Where would they be" I said sitting on jakes bed. I went back downstairs into the kitchen.
I see a note on the fridge.

"Dear Ava, if you're reading this then that means you must be wondering where we are at. Put this address in your gps (address). - Jake"

I put the address in my phone and it's 10 minutes away. I got in my car and finally I get to the destination. The park? I get out the car and in the middle of a field I see everyone. Team 10, Marissa, Logan, Pam, Jc, Kian, Bobby, Frany, George, Mark, all of my best of friends.

I walk up to them and they all scream "Congratulations". I feel myself tear up.
"Guysssss!" I said wiping a tear away. They all came into a big group hug. We all had fun running around like if we were 5 years old again. All I could think about is what did I do to deserve this?
"Trust me, you deserve more than this" Ivan said walking up behind me. I turned to him.
"Did I say that out loud" I asked laughing
"Yes you did, and I mean everything I said" he said kissing me.

***

avamartinez my happy place ☺️✨

username1 i saw you! You were great!!!❤️
Scooterbraun you did great kiddo 💗
justinbieber congrats girly👍🏻💖
username2 what song did you sing?!?
ivanmartinez ilysfm congrats babe 💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winners! I have received 3/5 pictures. If you haven't sent me a picture of yourself or someone that looks like you, then it'll take longer for you to come into the book!

A/N: hey cuties💓 thanks for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what should happen next. Until next time 💖