•Chapter 43•

*Ava's POV*

"Thank you so much mom" I said hugging Pam as she received the twins.
"Don't worry honey, go have fun" she said. I thanked her one more time and said goodbye to Logan who drove us to the airport.

"Well let's go the Hawaii!!" Ivan said excitedly.
We walk inside and get our boarding past.
"Can this line take any longer?" Ivan said irritated.
"Be patient babe" I said to Ivan laughing.
"Alright" he said pouting like a little baby.
"Well I didn't know I brought Aviana and Isabella on this trip" I said. He gave me an offended face and grabbed his heart.

After a while of Ivan's dramatic scene we finally get our bags checked. We walk to TSA and go through like nothing. We grab some food before we get on the plane.
"Well are you excited" Ivan asked taking a bite of his food.
"Yea, I mean i will miss the girls for these 4 days but it's good to have a break" I said
"Don't worry, Pam is gonna take good care of them, and Logan will play with them all day" he reassured me. I nodded and a little after we finished eating our flight was called to board.

~ Skip to Hawaii~

"We are here!" Ivan said dramatically
"You are so extra" I did laughing.
After a couple minutes of waiting a car pulls up with a sign reading "Mr. & Mrs. Martinez".
"Aloha, you must be the Martinez's" the guy said helping us put our bags in the trunk.
"Thank you so much" we said to the guy.
He then lei'd us.
"These are so beautiful, thank you" I said to the man. "Wait how do you say thank you in Hawaiian" I asked
"Your welcome and mahalo iā ʻoe" he said
"Well mahalo iā ʻoe" I said and we got into the car.

After the car ride we pulled up to the condo we are staying at.
"mahalo iā ʻoe" I said as the driver took out our bags.
"mahalo iā ʻoe" Ivan repeated. We checked in at the front desk and we were off to our condo.

"Wow, it's so big and beautiful" I said admiring the place.
"Look at this view!" Ivan said. I walked over to the big sliding door. We had a beautiful ocean view.
"I can't this is all so beautiful" I said throwing myself on the couch. And Ivan followed.
"Tomorrow is going to be crazy" Ivan said

***

avamartinez Hawaii I ❤️ U! // 📸 ivanmartinez

username1 Hawaii loves you 💖
username2 body goals 💕💓
ivanmartinez that's my wife 😍😍😍
username3 how did you have twins? Your body looks stunning 😍😍
loganpaul having fun without your big bro 😭
username4 where is the bathing suit from?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey cuties 💗 thanks for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what should happen next. Until next time❤️

The week of the July 23-29, I will be inactive. I'm going on a cruise for my Quinceañera (15th) and I will be in Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico and won't be able to update. Thank you for u understanding. Love you 💕