•Chapter 58•

*1 month later*
Sept. 25

"Ava lets go, Izzy just landed" chance said rushing me
"Hold on" "well like I was saying don't leave them alone, they are learning how to crawl and grab things so they will get Into trouble" I said telling Erika who told me she was going to help take care of the girls. They are 4 months now and they are so curious it's bad sometimes.

"Finally come on!" Chance said while I was getting in the car. I rolled my eyes at him and buckled my self in.

You might be wondering who this Izzy girl is. Well she's chances sister. She has been dating Ethan Wacker for a month now and they are finally going to meet for the first time.

*at the airport*
We parked in the parking garage and went to the gate Izzy is coming out of.
"Do you have a dollar on you?" I asked Chance
"Why?" He asked
"I kinda, sorta, want a snack from the vending machine" I said with my hands behind my back and rocking back and fourth like a child.

"Here you go" he said laughing. I speed walked to the vending machine. Once I got to it I didn't know what to pick. I decided on a basic item, Skittles.

"Hey those are mine" I said to chance as he took the bag away from me eating a couple.
"I payed for it" he said giving it back
"You right" I said and as I said that we saw Izzy coming towards us.

She immediately ran to chance and have a huge hug. She then let go of him and came to me.
"I missed you so much Ava" she said
"I missed you more" I said as she let go.

We walked back to the car and chance helped put izzy's bags in the back.
"So are you ready to see your mans?" I asked
"More than ready, I can't believe I'm going to be able to see him in person" she said.

Their story is like a fairytale. It all started when Chance and Tessa went to Ohio and I guess Ethan watched that video and saw Izzy and "feel in love with her". They ended up texting for a bit and they finally decided to label what they are. And now they are finally going to see eachother in person.

It's honestly relationship goals.
"So how are the twins" she asked
"They are doing great, they like to grab things so keep jewelry and hair away from them" I said making her laugh. Chance got back in the car and we headed back to the house.

*at the house*
"Mama!" I said picking up Aviana. Ivan and I have decided to speak to them in both languages because his family doesn't really know English and it's best for the both of us.
"How were they?" I asked Erika.
"They were little angels like always" she said kissing Isabella.

"Guys this is Izzy" Chance  her to everyone. They all came and Introduced themselves giving her a hug.
"Izzy come all show you your room" I said taking Aviana with me.

We went upstairs and brought her to one of the guest rooms.
"Omg this room is so cute" she said looking around the room.
"Well I would hope so Erika and I worked hard on all the rooms in this house" I said
"No it's absolutely beautiful" she said
"Well I'll let you unpack, come down when your done or if you get bored" I said walking out.

I walked downstairs noticing the twins and Chad aren't home.
"Guys where is Martinez and Chad?" I asked
"They went out bowling" I heard
"Alright" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whose ready for Ethan and Izzy to meet next chapter?!?!

A/N: hey cuties. Thanks for reading yet another chapter and font forget to vote if you want more. Also comment what should happen next and any celebrity that should be in this book. Until next time 💗

And btw sorry the updates are slow. School has me stressed 😩