•Chapter 35•

*Ava's POV*

3:56 am

"Im in so much pain I can't do this" I said laying in bed.
"Do you think they'll be born today" Anthony asked
"Probably my contractions are closer then the last time" I said. I let out a scream that made everyone else that wasn't in the room already come running in.
"We have to take you to the hospital NOW!" Erika said

Chance and Ivan got our stuff we packed for the babies and me. Anthony and Jake carried me downstairs.
"Hurry up guys I don't want her to have the twins in the van" Jake said honking the horn so everyone can come downstairs.
"Wait! Jake, can you call Maggie, Logan, Jc and Kian they wanted to be there, please?" I said. He nodded his head while opening up his phone and calling them.

Everyone got in the van and Jake speeded to the hospital. When we got there we all jumped out and Anthony and Jake got me out of the van. Erika and Tessa went to go get me a wheelchair. They sat me in the wheelchair and rolled me into the hospital we were at 2 weeks ago.

"Hello, she's having contractions again but this time it's really painful and they're 5 minutes apart and many are 3" Erika said
"Ok follow us we will show you your room" the nurse said and showed us to a bigger room than the last time.
"Ok put this on and then lay her on the bed and I'll strap everything on her." The nurse instructed.

Erika and Tessa helped me put the hospital gown on and Anthony and Jake helped me get on the bed. She strapped this monitor on my lower stomach and put the iv into my hand. She walked out and we waited until my water broke.

4 hours, 4 hours of contractions. Until what we finally needed happened. Everyone was here at this point and were all anxious for the twins birth.
"Guys, I either peed or my water broke" I said
"Someone call the nurse" Jake said. Jc ran out and called in the nurse.

"Ok honey, you are in labor, contractions are going to get worst and we just have to wait until you're 10 centimeters dilated to start pushing, right now you are 3 so you're doing fine" she said I nodded my head.
"Like I'm doing a regular birth can I have an epidural?" I asked
"Of course you can I'll be right back with it" she said and walked out the room.

Everyone was so eager to post me in labor on social media, but Ivan and I decided to not post about it until everyone's vlog is up.

*10 centimeters dilated*

"Ok I'm going to need you to breathe in and push on 3...1...2...3" the doctor instructed.
"Uhhh omg how Am I going to do both"  I said. I took another deep breathe and pushed one more time. And this time I heard crying.
"Alright one more Ava one more"
I took another deep breathe and push about 4 more times until finally both my girls were born.

The nurses took them to get weighted and washed off and then handed both to me.
"They are so gorgeous" i said admiring them.
"Just like their mom" Ivan said. I handed Isabella to him so he can carry her.
"I hope they have your eyes" I said looking up at Ivan and he just smiled.

Everyone had their round to hold the girls and they all stayed until they had to go. The nurses helped me shower and change and laid back down. They showed me how to properly breastfeed and how to do the essentials. Finally around 10 am they feel asleep and I used this time to do so also. Ivan went home to get some clothes and he said he'll be back around noon.

*4;30*

Ivan arrived when he said he would. And I've been walking around to get back on my feet. The girls have been eating a lot but that's normal. And Jake finally uploaded his vlog so I decided to post on my social media.

I posted on Instagram, Snapchat and twitter. Everyone was going crazy over them. And I can't blame them they are one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Especial because they look a lot like their dad.

"Miss. Paul, the babies will be good to go home in the next couple of days, we aren't sure when specifically right now but we will inform you tomorrow" the nurse said
"Alright, thank you" I said
"Thank you" Ivan added

"I see Isabella is going to be a daddies girl" I said and Ivan laughed
"Yea she sure is" he said admiring her.
"Aviana only sleeps she gets that from her mom" Ivan added
"She sure does" I said

Ivan and I spent all day talking and posting on social media.
"I came a little late because we finally moved in" Ivan said.
"Really! Finally" I said excited
"Yup everyone is putting Isabella and Aviana's room together first. " he said
"That's good, the only people that know how I want their room is Erika and Tessa" I said wiping imaginary sweat off my face.

***
@AvaMPaul

@AvaMPaul: sisters are ready to go home! 👶🏻❤️

@ivanemilliofp- yay now their going to be in the vlogs more!!!
@maggiesworld- I need pictures with the twins and Maggie!
@emiliosmile- they are so beautiful like their parents!
@maravillosoivan- nursery reveal soon?
@ivanmartinez- my happiness ❣️
@kianlawley- can't wait to hold them again!!!
@erikacostell- can't wait to have hem crawling around in a couple months!!!!!!!

959,289 likes
87,389 comments

***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:hey cuties❤️ thanks for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what you want to happen next. Until next time ❣️