Chapter 10

"Good going Sara wow, just have fucking nightmares that wake up people." I muttered as I rolled out of bed. I stumbled into the bathroom, the sight in front of me wasnt pretty. My hair was knotty and in my face, my eyes were bloodshot, and my face was red from rubbing it.

"Oh fucking amazing!" I yelled, throwing my hairbrush across the room. I wanted to hide in the room forever or dig a hole and live the rest of my life as a hermit. The only person who ever knew of my problems was Stevie, she thought I was okay though. Which I was for two years, looks like now I'm not so okay. I flopped on the bed, just staring at the fan spin around and around. I didn't know what to do, no one could know what happened. No one needed to worry, especially Stevie. She was the only one who knew anything about the past, the guys didn't and for all Glenn knew it was just a dream.

"Yeah, just a dream." I whispered, taking off my clothes and getting into the shower.

After I was done, I got dressed in cutoffs and a plaid shirt. I looked at the mirror again and rolled my eyes, my face was still red. I started putting on makeup when Glenn walked in, "Hello?"

I turned around, "Yeah?" I finished applying the makeup, putting it in my bag. "We're gonna head to rehearsals you coming?" I nodded and followed him out of the room.

~

"Sara, come up here!" Don called from behind his drums. Stevie and I were standing where the audience would be. "Huh?" I replied. "Get up here! We want you to sing tonight!" Don laughed.

I walked up the steps to the stage and Randy pointed me to my mic. "You'll be in the center between me and Glenn." I nodded, "So what am I doing just harmonies?"

"Actually you'll sing with whoever is singing leads on the songs." Glenn explained, picking up his guitar. "Is that okay?"

I nodded, "Of course! Just surprising." I laughed, maybe this would help me keep my mind busy. I wouldn't have time to think about what was going, I had to focus on the show tonight.

We practiced until it was time for the show, the guys went on first and I stayed behind with Stevie. "You nervous?" she asked. I shook my head, "Its just another show, I can handle it."

"I'd like to introduce our friend..." Glenn announced, looking back at us. "Seraphina Tate!" I winked at Stevie as I walked on the stage with a guitar in my hand. I flashed a smile at the crowd as they all cheered.

"Hello, hello." I said into the mic, it felt amazing to be on stage again with the lights shinning down on me and the fans screaming at my feet.

Glenn looked back at Don with a nod, then he said. "A one, two, three, four." We all started to play along and that's when he started singing, Take it Easy.

Well, I'm running down the road
tryin' to loosen my load
I've got seven women on
my mind,
Four that wanna own me,
Two that wanna stone me,
One says she's a friend of mine. 

Glenn grinned as I joined in.

Take It easy, take it easy
Don't let the sound of your own wheels
drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can
don't even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand
and take it easy.  

Well, I'm a standing on a corner
in Winslow, Arizona
and such a fine sight to see
It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed
Ford slowin' down to take a look at me
Come on, baby, don't say maybe
I gotta know if your sweet love is
gonna save me  

We may lose and we may win though
we will never be here again
so open up, I'm climbin' in,
so take it easy .

I plucked my guitar strings as Bernie and Glenn started the guitar solo in the middle of the song. As I stepped closer to the edge of the stage, fans stretched their arms out trying to touch my guitar. I smiled, looking back at Don who gave me a wink from behind the drums.  

Well I'm running down the road trying to loosen
my load, got a world of trouble on my mind
lookin' for a lover who won't blow my
cover, she's so hard to find
Take it easy, take it easy
don't let the sound of your own
wheels make you crazy
come on baby, don't say maybe
I gotta know if your sweet love is
gonna save me, oh oh oh
Oh we got it easy
We oughta take it easy  

The audience erupted in cheers as we finished the song, I gave a slight bow and Glenn patted me on the back. Soon enough the magic ended, and we finished our last song for the night.  "Thank you all, have a good night!" Glenn said as the rest of us bowed.

"You all sounded amazing!!" Stevie squealed as we entered the backstage area. I grinned, "Yeah we did sound pretty good." Don slipped his arm around Stevie's waist, "More than pretty good, I didn't know you could play so well Sara." I blushed, "Didn't think I should mention it." 

"I think all the voices blend together well." Bernie added as he placed his guitar back in the case. Glenn nodded, he held a cold beer in his hand. "That's probably our best show so far. All thanks to you Seraphina!" He put his arm around my shoulders and gave it a squeeze. 

I flopped down on my bed face first, I was exhausted from last night and tonight. The concert was amazing and for a few hours I actually forgot about the problems itching in the back of my head. I sighed kicking off my platforms and changing into what I wore last night. Laying down in bed, I pulled the sheet up to my chin, and prayed I wasn't becoming unstable again. 

A/N: I'm sorry about this chapter, school started and I've had no inspo. I just wanted to post is all. Please vote and comment!