A dream come true

Today was finally the day you were going to the Foo Fighters concert and you couldn't be more excited. You knew that you were going to have the best time because you'd been saving up for it for so long and your heart was happy. You're mum had originally said no to going but you begged and pleaded as much as you could you, you promised you'd do anything she wanted if she let you go with y/f/n and it was finally happening.

"I'm so excited" y/f/n screamed as you waited in the long que, your feet throbbing from standing for almost an hour. You were very excited though you had to admit it was going to be one of the best nights of your life, little did you know what was around the corner.
"We're almost there" you gushed being ever so grateful to feel the heat from inside the venue you screamed in excitement, your stomach doing front flips, your palms sweaty you were so close to being out of the cold and inside where you knew tonight was going to be the best night of your life.

The security checked your bags and gave you and y/f/n a wristband and you couldn't be happier you were amazed at the sight of food stalls and MERCH stalls, your eyes didn't know where to gaze when suddenly your eyes hit an object and you thought to yourself "I've seen him before he looks familiar" and that's when it hit you.

"OH MY GOSH" you choked out "WHAT WHAT WHAT" "WHAT IS IT Y/N" y/f/n cried "I I think I've just seen joe sugg" "OH MY GOD NO WAY AHHHHHHH" y/f/n screams "WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING EARLIER AHHHHH" you were so shocked by what you'd just seen you didn't know if it was real or just a dream.