"We're going to the courtroom early, Alex wants to come cause he's bored I guess." Aaron explained and I made a face.

"Yeah, I wanna go into town...I mean city...er whatever, you gotta come with!" He begged and I sighed.

"Okay, I guess." I eventually gave in and Alex beamed at me happily.

"GREAT, LES'GOOOO!" He zoomed out of the living room and I blinked after him.

"Right now?" I asked Aaron and he chuckled.

"It's 9 in the morning."

"Uh, so?"

"Come on, get your ass moving sunshine!" He encouraged which just made me make a highly displeased face.

"Can I say I've changed my mind?"

Maybe Matias will leave soon too, and I'll have a chance to get into the office.  With a house full of people? Bad idea...damnit.

"Sure, but you've got to tell Alex."

"Ugh, you're cruel. Fine."

"Need a hand?" He asked as he offered a hand in my direction while I slowly sat upright.

"I need a bucket of water to splash over my face." I commented as I lazily took his hand, only for my eyes to widen in surprise a second later when I was sent shooting up towards him.

"Fuckk, dude, calm the farmboy arms please." I breathed heavily and he smiled at me in amusement before reluctantly letting my hand go.

Yeah, reluctantly, I saw that. He's obvious as shit.

I'm fucking queen oblivious, yet I noticed that? This guy really has never had a crush before.

My fatigued mind doesn't give a single shit, it's cute, so whatever.

"Riley come onn!!" Alex returned before grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the house.

Ughhhhh the outside world.

I looked at the few people around to see it was just the group that went along to the lawyer firm yesterday, plus Alex.

Luckily, that meant they had to use two cars this time.

We were going to split up three with three, with Luca, Aaron and I going in one car, and Chester, Chance and Alex going in the other, but Alex refused to let that be the case, hiding next to me in the car and even dragging me out by the leg with him when Aaron tried to evict him by force.

Eventually, as always, everyone got tired of his bullshit, and just let him come with us. So Chance and Chester could argue all they like in their own car.

With no one to stop them...

Oh god.

Alex wouldn't stop asking questions about legal stuff and more..unusual things, so Luca and Aaron were stuck looking like they wanted to tranquilize him nearly the whole way there.

I just rested my head against my arm on the side of the window, staring out at the other cars, almost falling asleep.

That was until my phone started ringing, scaring the shit out of me.

I made a noise of complaint before checking the screen, which was new and uncracked, still getting used to that; I had that broken phone for so long.

It was Erin again, he's persistent, isn't it like super late in the night for him??

He must want to talk voice to voice...but I can't make myself do that.

I rejected the call and put it back in my pocket.