#53 YOU'RE HOME LATE AND HE GETS WORRIED

#53 YOU’RE HOME LATE AND HE GETS WORRIED

Louis: Lately your boss had been giving you so much work to do so you had to stay much later then you usually would that day. You had just finished your final shift at your job and were now heading back home. Louis had the week off and just wanted to spend it relaxing so you didn’t want to call him and interrupt him so you left your phone in the car for the day. As soon as you entered your home, Louis was bounding towards you from the living room. “You never call me. I called you over 15 times, y/n! Not to mention the number of texts that I sent to you!” You were a bit shocked since you were expecting a hug and kiss but instead he was fuming with anger. “Louis,” You interjected, gripping onto his arm in an attempt to calm him a bit. “It isn’t that big of a deal…” “It is y/n!” He snapped, pulling his arm away from you harshly. “I’ve waiting all fucking night for you! I finally have a day off and you’re nowhere to be found! I had a romantic day planned out for us—which you know how hard it is for me to be romantic for you but I’m trying my best for you—and you weren’t even here.” Louis’ statement started off filled with rage and exasperation but it soon began to dwindle down to sadness regret. Louis sighed deeply before tugging you to his chest, instantly relaxing as you were resting in his arms. “I’m sorry, Lou.” You mumbled into his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his waist. “I know, baby.” He turned his head to press a small, loving kiss behind his ear. “You could’ve at least called or something. I was extremely worried that something bad had happened to you since you weren’t answering me.” He sighed against your shoulder, running his fingers through your soft hair. “I will next time. I promise.”

Liam: You had just finished your final class of the day and you had planned on going straight home but your best friend, Kelly, stopped you to ask if you wanted to grab lunch. You quickly agreed and spent most of the afternoon with her. You finally returned home, laughing as you recalled a joke that she had told you earlier. As soon as you entered the door, a hand wrapped around you wrist. “I thought you were going to be home at 2?!” Liam grunted, dragging you up to your bedroom and away from the other boys. Before you could even reply, Liam pushed you against the door. “We had a fucking date today, y/n, and you were nowhere to be found.” You instantly felt guilty since you had completely forgotten about the date which you had been looking forward to for so long. “Li, I’m so sorry. After class, Kelly wanted to hang out so we-” Liam interrupted your apology by smashing his lips against yours. “I thought something had happened to you since you never miss one of our dates. I called everyone asking where you were that’s the whole reason that they other lads are here. We were just about to head out and look for you.” He paused to nip and suck on your neck, making sure to leave a dark make there. “You better fucking call me next time, y/n,” He growled as he tugged your pants down your legs. “Or you’ll fucking regret it.”

Niall: You had told Niall that you were having a girls night so you probably wouldn’t be back until 1 or 2 in the morning and that he shouldn’t wait up for you. You had fully expected Niall to be in a deep sleep by the time you got home, since it was almost 4 in the morning, but you were shocked to see him sitting on the couch. He sat in a completely dark room, the only light from the show that he left the tv on but it still illuminated the bags beneath his eyes. His head snapped up as soon as he heard the front door creak open. You thought you could see some tear stains below his ear but you quickly dismissed the thought, believing that the alcohol was making you see things. You stumbled towards him, wanting nothing more than to wrap your arms around him but your heels made that complicated. Niall quickly moved from the couch and helped you take your heels off before he led you up to the bedroom. “You know that I love having a few drinks but I think you overdid it tonight.” He sighed, helping you up the stairs and assisting you as you attempted to get out of your tight dress and into some pajamas. “Why are you just getting home now?” You shrugged, lying down in just your panties and his worn-out shirt. “Guess we lost track of time. ’M sorry, Ni. I just wanted to have a little fun.” He quickly climbed into bed with you, lying so that he was facing towards you with his arm lazily resting on your waist. The new position allowed you to see him much better and you could see the redness of his cheeks. “Were you crying, Ni?” You mumbled, brushing your hand over his cheek gently. “I was just worried, y/n. It’s nothing to worry about.” He muttered, pressing his lips against yours to quite you before you had the chance to ask him another question. “We’ll talk in the morning, we need sleep.”

Zayn: You had just recently moved to England to be with Zayn and, luckily, you had already managed to get a job there. Today, you only to work until 5:30 but, on your way back home, you had already managed to get lost several times making it almost 7 by now. When you had finally managed to navigate your way to your shared home, you noticed Zayn peering out the window, his eyes lighting up when he finally noticed you. “We have you been, y/n?” He huffed, waiting for you at the entry way. “I was lost, Zayn. You know, moving to England from a completely different country, I’m bound to get lost a few times.” You couldn’t help but be a bit defensive due to the awful day you’ve had. “But I was fucking worried, y/n! You could’ve called me and I would have found you!” He growled and pushed you against the wall roughly. “You can be so fucking stupid sometimes…” He mumbled, his face seeming to be red with anger. You could feel your heart drop as he insulted you; he had never spoken to you in that way. You pressed your hands against his chest, wanting to be as far away from him as possible at the moment. Zayn growled when he realized that you were attempting to push him away from you. “I don’t mean it like that. I meant that you don’t understand how worried you made me. I thought that something terrible had happened to you and there was nothing I could’ve done about it. I had absolutely no clue where you were and neither did you.” He pressed his lips against yours, mumbling a quite ‘I’m sorry’ against them. As soon quickly as his lips pressed against yours, they left. Zayn leaned down and pressed his forehead against your, starring lovingly into your eyes. “Tomorrow, I’m showing you around and getting that fucking phone of yours fixed.

Harry: You were currently sitting at the bar, completely alone since your friends had ditched you even though you didn’t want to be there in the first place. You suddenly felt an arm wrap around your waist and, though you were already quite drunk, you were completely ready to push the mystery man away. You had Harry and you didn’t need anyone but him—no matter how drunk you are, you would never forget that. You turned around, prepared to yell the man but you instantly stopped when you noticed that it was your favorite curly haired man who was pulling you to his chest.”I thought you said you’d be home by 1?” Harry growled, pulling you away from the bar and towards the door. “Yeah,” You slurred as he pushed you into his car. “That’s what I said.” “Do you know it’s already 4 in the fucking morning?!” You face immediately fell and you felt so much sadness for lying to Harry. “I’m sorry, Haz.” You said running your hands up and down his arm in an attempt to show him that you didn’t mean to make him mad. “I-I didn’t know that it was late already and my friends weren’t ready to go yet. I-I really didn’t mean to do that.” Harry knew that he could never stay mad at you but he wanted you to know how worried he truly was. “I know, baby.” He sighed, connecting his hand with yours, rubbing his thumb over the back of your hand to apologize. “Just make sure you call me next time if your friends don’t want to go home yet. I missed my baby girl way too much.”