#83 Whispers

Louis: "Pst," You hear after being poked roughly in the side. "Are you awake?" Louis made his attempt to whisper but his voice was much louder than a whisper in hopes that it would wake you up; which it did. "What do you need, Lou? It's," You turned your head to the clock on the side table to see that it was just after 2 am. "2 in the morning and I've got class today." You sighed, reaching out to run your hand through Louis' hair as he scooted to be closer to you. "Can't sleep," He mumbled, nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck and you tried to contain a giggle because his action reminded of your cat when she demanded attention. "Wanted someone to keep me company."

Liam: "Liam," You whisper-yelled as he slipped through your bedroom door. "What are you doing in here? If you wake up my parents, they'll kill you for sure and I don't want a dead boyfriend" Liam showed no fear as he crawled into bed next to you, settling his arm on your waist as he slipped under the fluffy blankets. "They're dead asleep, baby. I still don't understand why they'd forced me to sleep in the guest room. I mean we've been together for two fucking years and I sleep like shit without you." His voice was raspy as you felt his hot breath on your ear. "'Sides, I'll be out of here before they wake up and catch us. I'm not an idiot."

Niall: "Shhhh, shh, you gotta be quiet." Niall whispered, cradling his eight month old daughter in his arms as he tried his best to soothe her before she woke you up. He could tell that the lack of sleep had been getting to you lately and, though he'd never tell you this, it had caused you to become a bit cranky and irritable. "You don't wanna wake up your mommy, now." He pressed his lips to her forehead, hoping that that would somehow calm her and she would stop crying and she quieted slightly but she was still loud enough to cause you to stir. Niall thought back to the stories that his mother had told him would calm him as a baby and remembered that she would sing a lullaby to him so it was worth a shot with her. Niall quietly sang until her eyes fluttered closed and Niall had accomplished his mission without waking up his beautiful wife. He quickly placed her back in her crib, double checking that the baby monitor was on before he made his way back to the bedroom to snuggle with you.

Zayn: "Wow," Zayn said, his mouth hanging open slightly as you emerged from the bedroom in your bridesmaid dress for your cousin's wedding. It had taken a lot of convincing in order to get him to come with you but now he was questioning why he had almost let the opportunity to see you all dolled up pass by him. "I should just keep ya home with me. Don't want other men to be drooling over what's mine." You'd immediately brush off his suggestive comments and make your way to the chapel. Zayn barely took his eyes off you the entire night and his arms encircled your waist when the ceremony was over and the reception began. "You're so beautiful, baby." He leaned down to whisper in your ear so that you could hear him despite the loud chatter that filled the room as you both swayed along to the music playing. "This entire day, all I could think about was how perfect you'd look on our wedding day." He said as his eyes flicked to the shiny rock on your ring finger and felt his heart swell with love and adoration when he noticed you blush and attempt to his your face in his chest before he noticed it.

Harry: "Hush now, you can't be too loud and wake up the boys. We'll never hear the end of it." Harry whispered in your ear as his hips continued to forcefully knock against yours. Normally Harry hated missionary but, in his little bunk on the tour bus, there weren't many other options and both of you were willing take what you could get after being apart for so long. You let out one especially loud moan when Harry made one particularly hard thrust that caused the tip of his cock to brush against your g-spot perfectly. Harry's hand clasped his hand over your mouth in an attempt to control your moans. "Fuck," He gasped when your walls involuntarily tightened around him while his thumb circled your clit. "Don't cum yet, baby, shhh, not yet. Wanna make this last longer."