#17 HIS KINK

#17 HIS KINK

LouisSilent kink. Louis loves the fact that you have to be completely silent. Normally you’d be yelling and moaning out his name but he forces you to be quiet while he pounds into you. Sometimes he’ll cover your mouth to quiet you but other times he won’t and if you do make any type of noise, he’d punish you for disobeying him.

Liam: Massages. He likes to be the one giving you massages. He loves to see you completely naked below him, covered in oil, waiting for him to touch you. He starts out normal, starting with the usual massage on your back and neck, but slowly moves lower until he reaches your ass. Liam squeezes and slaps your ass several times before he actually moves his fingers down to your folds. “God, you’re always so wet for me baby. And I’ve barely just begun.”

Niall: Public sex. Although you’re not crazy about it, Niall absolutely loves it. Sometimes Niall will plan it out but, mainly, it’s because Niall would get tuned on and he couldn’t wait until you both get home so he takes you there, whether there is the backseat of his car or the bathroom of some 5 star restaurant. If Niall wants you, you can’t say ‘no’ to him.

Zayn: Domination. Zayn lets you to know that you’re his every night. Normally, he is slow and sweet in bed but if someone flirts with you and he has to show you that you are his, or if he’s just taking out all his frustrations out on you, he has complete control of you. Zayn makes sure that there will be marks on you in the morning, whether it but hickey, bruises or marks from the handcuffs that he made you wear. He loves to find evidence of the previous night but even better, he claims, is the fact that other people will know that you’re his.

Harry: Orgasm Denial. He denies you of your orgasms; he believes he could never handle how much teasing that he gives you although he knows how much you love it. Harry loves to change positions several times just to find what feels best but when you’re about to cum, he pulls out and lowers his face between your legs, allowing himself to taste you when you cum.