#22 VAMPIRE AU

#22 VAMPIRE AU

Louis: “Just be careful, okay? You know how much I worry about you when I’m not with you…” He mumbled as he walked you towards the school entrance. “I’ll try Louis. Hopefully the guys aren’t total assholes again…” You mumbled and leaned against him. “I’m gonna miss you today.” Louis also leaned down and rested his head on top of yours, sighing. I know that it’s only a day but I don’t think we’ve left each other’s side since I saved you from that gang at the beginning of summer.” You wrapped your arms around his waist and nuzzled into his neck. “I know, Lou, but I’ll visit you during lunch. Just..uh..meet me outside today.” He removed his arms from around you, starring into your eyes. You noticed that his eyes were yellow from all the love that he felt for you. “I wouldn’t miss any chance to bring you on a lunch date baby girl.”

Liam: “Stay here and don’t leave. There are some guys outside who are trying to hurt you but they can’t come in unless you invite them in.” Liam says as he wraps his arms around your waist, sighing into your hair. “I was so worried. I-I thought I was too late and t-they had got you… and I-I just-” “Liam.” You said and hugged him tightly. “I’m fine. You have nothing to worry about.” Liam suddenly pulled away from you and began pacing the room. “No you don’t understand y/n. They want you. They want to hurt you all because of me. I’ve gotten you into this dangerous situation and I-I don’t know the outcome of what will happen.” His face and eyes were both red with anger. “They want you dead because of me and if anything happens to you, I’ll never forgive myself.” You noticed that tears were forming in his eyes and quickly ran over and hugged him. “Stop worrying Li. I know I’ll be safe as long as you’re here with me. You always protect me. Always.”

Niall: “Niall are you home?” You shouted as you walked into his house. In a flash, Niall appeared in front of you. “I missed you so much baby girl. Next time that you leave for over a week, I’m coming with you.” He wraps his arms around you, practically lifting you off of the ground. “I was only visiting family Nialler, you could’ve came with me.” Niall finally put you down but tugged you onto the couch so that you both could cuddle together. “I know but the boys needed me here and I didn’t think that it would’ve been that hard to be away from my mate for only a week…” He mumbled as he rested his head on your shoulder. “I’m sure you completely missed me the entire time Niall.” You said jokingly. Niall suddenly looked up and turned your head so that you looked into his eyes. “Just wait till I turn you then, y/n. You’ll never want to leave my side at all.”

Zayn: Zayn wrapped his arms around and pulled you on top of him. “I could give you an eternity with me. We’d always be together.” He pressed a kiss to the top of your head. “I’d always be able to be with you, take care of you, protect you, love you.” You nuzzled into his neck. “I want to, Zayn, but-but I’m scared.” “Why. You know that you’re my number one priority.” He moves you away so that he’s looking into your eyes. “You know that, right y/n?” You nodded and turned away so that you’re not facing him anymore. “No baby, look at me. We need to talk about this.” He gently turns your head towards his. “Don’t you want that? To be with me? Forever.” “I do, Zayn. But you told me that it hurt so much when you got turned. I don’t know if I could handle that.” Suddenly, Zayn flipped you both over so that you were underneath him. “I’ll do everything in my power so that I don’t hurt you. I just- I don’t want to be without you. I’ve never felt like this before.” His eyes were yellow as he stared into yours “Just promise me that you’ll consider this. I don’t know if I can be without you.”

Harry: “Why aren’t you scared of me?” Harry mumbled into your neck as you both cuddled in your bed. “Should I be, Haz? I mean, you always claim that you’re a monster but you’ve never hurt me. All you do is protect me from all the stupid things that I get myself into.” You tangle your fingers thought his hair as he continues to press kisses to your neck. “All the ‘stupid things that you get yourself into’ is because of me. If I wasn’t around then you’d be perfectly fine.” He pulled away and brushed his finger over your bottom lip. “That’s not true, Harry. I truly need you and it’s not your fault. It never has been.” He shook his head, his curls covering his face now. “Let’s just shut up then and kiss me, Haz.”