#14 YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT A GIFT FROM HIM

Louis: It was the media that was accusing you of only being with him for money. You and Louis knew that wasn’t true but it still bothered you that they thought about you like that. You let it go though and went on normally but on your birthday, Louis went all out. He planned a giant party and bought several, quite expansive, gifts for you. He bought you a new laptop, the newest iPhone and plane tickets to a week in Paris with him. “Louis… This is too much. I-I can’t accept this.” You pushed the tickets, phone and laptop back towards him. “They’re gifts. You have to accept them, and besides, I can’t get a refund for them.” He pushes them back towards you. “It’s rude not to accept gifts so you have to accept these and besides you’re kinda sharing the plane tickets with me if that makes you feel any better?” He suggested

Liam: He knew what people said about you but ignored it because he knows the real you and nothing, not even a bunch of lies, could change that. Liam knew how you felt about him buying things for you but, honestly, he didn’t really care. He’d buy you extravagant gifts, such as dresses, jewelry, or other thing and he forced you to keep them. “I really appreciate it that you get me these thing, Liam, but you really don’t have to.” You told him. He shook his head and pulled you into his arm. “That’s the thing y/n, you’re right, I don’t have to buy you anything. I want to. I love how surprised you get when I buy you something; it amazes me how adorable you are.” He pressed a kiss to your cheek. “Just let me take care of you. Okay? That’s all I want to do.” He said and pressed his lips on yours. “Understood?” He asks. You sighed but nodded. “Okay but nothing too expansive!”

Niall: Lately, Niall had been buying you a lot of things. You had no idea why but when you asked him he claimed he “Just felt like buying them for you.” Of course you loved everything that he bought you but you disliked the thought of him wasting his money on you when, you believed, he could spend it on something better. “Niall, I’ll pay for dinner tonight.” You told him and you reached for your purse for your wallet. “Nah, I’ve got it, babe. It isn’t that much anyways.” He said. “Niall, it’s over $30. I can pay for it.” You insisted, taking the money from your wallet. “Y/n,” Niall warned. “I’m paying for dinner. It’s my job to take care of my girl and I don’t want you spending your money on this.” “But Niall-” “No buts, y/n. I’m paying.” He took your wallet from your hands and put the money back into it. “End of discussion.”

Zayn: Zayn loves spending money on you. He wants you to have the best things in life and he isn’t afraid to buy them for you. He buys you your school books every year, new clothing and jewelry and anything else that you need or want. But when he decided to buy you a brand new car for you birthday, you just can’t accept it. He does everything for you and you seriously can’t accept a car from him. That’s way too much. “It’s amazing, Zayn. It really is… but I can’t keep this. You can keep or return it, I don’t really care but I just can’t.” You said, never taking your eyes away from the car. ”Yes you can… Just think of it as an early birthday present.” He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. “My birthday is 8 months away, Zayn.” “Then think of it as a late birthday present but that means I still get to give you gifts on your birthday then.” He suggested. “Not fair, Zayn.” You mumbled, leaning back against him. “It’s completely fair babe. Now just accept your birthday gift from me and let’s go inside and cuddle.”

Harry: Since you were dating Harry Styles, everyone believed that you were only with him for his money. But that was completely untrue because you love Harry for him and not because he is in One Direction but when you hear some of you family calling you a gold digger, that’s it. You made a promise to yourself that you wouldn’t let Harry pay for anything that evolved you. So when he took you out for dinner, you’d pay your half of the bill (much to his dismay), or if he would buy to something, you would return it and give him the money or just refuse to accept it at all. “Seriously Y/N, what’s going on? You haven’t let me give you anything for months. Not even on Christmas!” You sighed and leaned your head onto his chest while you were cuddling on the couch. “Harry… You got me an expansive necklace.” “That was only one thing! You spent so many of your paychecks on me but you won’t accept anything from me!” He practically yelled. “Harry,” You pushed yourself away from his chest to look into his eyes. “I love the necklace. I don’t need anything else and I don’t want you to spend your money on my. I’m not worth it.” You mumbled the last part. “Excuse me? You’re worth all that and more baby girl. Please let me buy you more things. I love to spoil you.”