#26 THANKSGIVING

#26 THANKSGIVING

Louis: “C’mon, Lou. You’re missing the parade! Get your ass up!” You yelled to Lou who was still asleep in your childhood room. About 10 minutes later, a very tired looking Louis falls onto the couch next to you. “Why must it start so early?” He groaned, “I just wanna sleep.” You chuckled and climbed on top of him. “You needed to be up anyways since we need to help my family cook.” This caused him to groan again, “Let’s just relax now then, maybe, I’ll help you.” “Oh wow, you’re so caring, Lou.” You said sarcastically.

Liam: “I can help y/n with the stuffing. She looks pretty bored over there anyways.” Liam suggested as your family was running around trying to make everything perfect. “Yeah go make y/n focus over there, Liam.” You uncle says to him. He pushes his way over to you and practically sat on top of you. “Hiya, baby.” He said to you. “Liam! Get off of me and help rip this bread!” You said as you attempted to push him off of you. Liam only chuckled at your attempt to move him and slid into the chair next to you. “Okay, okay. So how can I help you make this, sweetheart?”

Niall: Though it’s an American holiday, Thanksgiving is his favorite. He absolutely loves the food and that he gets to visit your hometown and family. Normally he talked to your family to avoid helping with any of the cooking because he only enjoyed the eating and not the preparation. At dinner, his plate is filled with food that he’s never even heard of before but he still has the biggest smile on his face. “This is so good y/n. Thanks for bringing me.” He mumbled as he stuffed his face with more food. “We should definitely do this every year.”

Zayn: “I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so much in my entire life.” He groaned as he flopped down on the guest room bed next to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you extremely close to him. “It was really good though.” You mumbled into his neck. “Yeah it was….” He said as he yawned, “I just hope that your family likes me. They didn’t talk to me very much…” “My family is usually quiet, Zayn. Don’t take it too personal.” You mumbled as you pressed you lips to his. “Now let’s get some sleep because we’ve got a long day tomorrow.”

Harry: He loves your family. Even though some of them are a bit sketchy of him, he still tries his best to impress them. Your little cousins absolutely adored him though so he mainly spent his time with them when he wasn’t with you. “C’mon uncle Harry. Let’s go outside and build a snowman!” They yelled as they tried to pull him outside into the snow. “You gotta get dressed if you wanna go outside silly! It’s cold out there and you have to ask you parents if it’s okay to go outside before we eat.” He exclaimed as you leaned against the door watching him. Your cousins ran off to get ready as Harry smirked at you. “What?” He said, “I just wanna make your family happy. I mean, it is thanksgiving after all.” He says as he wrapped you in his embrace.