#36 YOU FIND A HUGE INSECT AND HE ENDS UP KILLING IT

#36 YOU FIND A HUGE INSECT AND HE ENDS UP KILLING IT OR CALLING THE BOYS FOR HELP.

Louis: “Holy shit!” You yelled, running down the hallway like a maniac as you tried to find Louis. But the time you had actually found him, you were out of breath. “Louis…bug…huge.” You huffed, resting your forearms against your knees. “Where is it?” He laughed at your lack of breath from running to find him. “Bedroom.” He nodded, walking off the bedroom. Moments later you heard a loud crash and a somewhat girly scream coming from the bedroom. “What the hell,” He yelled, running out from the bedroom and began searching frantically for his cell phone. “Did you kill it?!” “I stomped on the damn thing and it was still alive! I’m not going anywhere near that beast!” He exclaimed, dialing Liam’s number. “Liam,” He said, trying to catch his breath, similar to you previously. “There’s a fucking huge immortal bug in our bedroom and it won’t wont fucking die! Get your ass over here and come kill it for me!”

Liam: “Oh, fuck. Liam!” You yelled, watching the spider crawl closer to you. “Hurry up!” A very frantic Liam appeared at the door, breathing quickly as he believed that you were hurt but relaxes a bit when he noticed that you were actually okay. “What is it, baby? I thought you were hurt or something like that…” You shrieked as it was extremely close to you, forcing you into the corner. “Oh, I see.” He said, quickly approaching you and squishing the bug with his shoe. “My hero!” You yelled, jumping into his arms while he spun you around.

Niall: “I’m not touching that fucking thing,” He said. “Have you seen the size of it y/n?” “I was the one who saw it first, Niall. It’s fucking huge and I’m not touching it.” “Fine.” Niall said, searching around the room for something he could use to kill it. His eyes seemed to lite up as he picked up a cooking spatula. “How will that help us, Niall.” He chuckled, waving it in your face. “Don’t question me, y/n.” As soon as Niall approached it, it flew straight towards him, causing him to scream and drop his ‘weapon of choice’. “Harry!” You both yelled out, “Wake up and come kill this bug!”

Zayn: “Please, Zayn. It’s really big.” You said, poking his side and waiting for him to show any signs of life. “What is it, baby?” He said, rolling over in bed to face you. “There’s a bee in the bathroom and I need to get ready.” You whined, tugging on his arm to pull him away from bed. “Okay, okay.” He groaned, heading off towards the bathroom. He returned moments later with a smirk on his face. You quickly ran up to him and hugged you tightly “I’m sorry I woke you up, baby.” You mumbled, burying your face in his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, carrying you back to bed. “It’s okay, love. But, I think, I deserve a reward for killing it for you…”

Harry: “Where is it?” Harry said, rushing through the door, not even bothering to take off his jacket of shoes. For the past hour, Harry had been at a meeting and he’d been receiving frantic text messages from you saying how there was a giant spider in the kitchen. He knew that spiders are one of your worst fears so he tried his best to return home as soon as he could but management seemed to want the opposite. You quickly pointed to the ceiling where the spider continued to crawl. Harry quickly rushed over to the kitchen and quickly reached up—and due to his height, it made it quite easy—and killed the bug. “There,” He said. “All better.