#87 Another boy babysits your child and tweets a picture of it and someone else

Louis: @Niall_Official: Better watch out guys ! It's definitely looks like I'm her favorite uncle. Abby absolutely loves me!

@Real_Liam_Payne: Ha! She was just hoping that you'd give her a cookie. Everyone knows that I'm her favorite...

@Louis_Tomlinson: Boys, Leave my daughter alone, everybody already knows that she's daddy's little girl and that I'M her favorite.

Liam: @zaynmalik: Got stuck on babysitting duty so I decided that it's never too early to start teaching little Evan how to play some video games! Soon he'll be better than Liam is aha!

@yourtwittername: He could probably beat Liam at any video game now. No practice needed :P

Niall: @Harry_Styles: I like spending the day with Daniel because he always laughs at my jokes :)

@Zayn_Malik: Don't flatter yourself Harry, he can't even understand you yet. He's just laughing out of sympathy.

@Louis_Tomlinson: And you've got him upside down so he's probably just hoping that if he laughs you'll just put him back down.

Zayn: @Louis_Tomlinson: I've stolen this little man for the day! I can already tell he's gonna be a lady killer in a couple of years! Look out ladies!

@yourtwittername: Are you teaching Miles how to be a player, Lou? You're supposed to be taking him to the park for ice cream...

@Louis_Tomlinson: @yourtwttername: Ice cream can be punk too y/n...

Harry: @Real_Liam_Payne: Had to drag Lillian back home after our trip to the beach today. She absolutely loved the water! Sophia finally had to bribe her with food to get her out.

@Niall_Official: You told me you were busy all day which is why we couldn't go bowling today! You didn't tell me you had a date with a 7 year old -.- I'll remember this...

@Real_Liam_Payne: Well I'd rather have spent my day with little Miss Lillian Styles than you anyways... This girl's got some style B)