#6 WET DREAMS

#6 WET DREAMS

Louis: You were both lying in bed. You were watching a movie while Louis had fallen asleep around half an hour ago. He had been mumbling incoherent things for a little while but for the last 10 minutes he had me lightly moaning. You chose to ignore it until his moaning started getting louder and he also moaned you name. You giggled and turned to face him. “Uhh y/n just like that.” He moans and pushes his hips into the air, looking for some relief since he was already hard. He moaned again. “Y-you’re so good baby.” You decided to help him out and started palming his erection through his boxers. You were surprised that he didn’t wake up but you decided to pull his boxers down and take him into your mouth. After bobbing you head a few times, he finally woke up and tried to realize what was happening, continuing to moan. “What a-are you doing babe?” You sit up and look at him with doe-eyes. “I just wanted to make you dream come true Louis.”

Liam: Liam loved to watch you sleep. Not in a creepy way though, he loved to see how innocent and peaceful you looked while you were asleep. This time, you weren’t so innocent. You kept moaning and mumbling Liam’s name. Your dream consisted of Liam pushing you against the wall and leaning down to kiss you. He pushed his tongue into your mouth and began to explore it. His hand traveled down and ripped your panties down. He pushed 2 fingers into you. You suddenly woke up when you felt a pair of lips wrap around you clit and begin to play with it. You start to moan and reach down to tug on Liam’s hair, causing him to look up at you. “Glad to see that you’re awake, Liam. I heard you moaning name so I decided to help you out.” He pushed 2 fingers into, just like in your dream. “I hope you don’t mind me waking you up for this.”

Niall: You were so tired after your night with Niall. You both had tried too many different positions and, after him making you cum about 6 times, you were exhausted. You opted to rest for a bit while Niall wanted another go. So he was a little disappointing when you went to take a nap but of course he went to join you. You had been asleep for a little over half an hour when you’re awoken by a few loud moans and something hard pressing into your back. Once you actually realized what was going on, you to face Niall. You let out a few quiet giggles and watched as Niall grinded himself into, unknowingly of course. He repeated this a few times and you started to get turned on. You moaned at the loss when Niall turned over on his back, no longer grinding against you, but you took this as another opportunity. You stripped off all your clothes and tried to pull down his boxers without waking him. You sat yourself on his lap and placed his tip at your entrance. Slowly, you lowered yourself down and moan at the feeling of him inside of you. Niall was still asleep, somehow, but also moaned. You started to move faster as you dragged your nails down his chest. He woke up and his eyes widened when he saw what you were doing. His hands gripped your hips and helped move you faster. “Oh baby. Can you wake me up like this every day?” One of his hands moved from your hip to your ass to massage it. “You wish Niall.”

Zayn: He had just gotten back from tour and was completely exhausted. You had let him sleep even though you were extremely horny. He was currently asleep on the couch opposite to you while you were watching tv. You were practically asleep until you heard Zayn start to moan. You smirked and went to kneel in front of him. “Yes Y/N baby. Just like that. Oh god. You’re so fucking tight.” He said. He was probably painfully hard so you decided that you could help him out. It just made things easier since he was only in a shirt and boxers. You started to palm him through his boxers until you get some kind of reaction, besides moaning, from a sleeping Zayn. After a few minutes of this his thrust up into your hand. “More, p-please.” You look up and see that he is still asleep. You slid your hand into his boxers. You circled your thumb around the tip. You pumped him a few times before you pulled his boxer off. You leaned down and took half of his length into your mouth. His eyes slowly opened and he looked down to watch you, his fingers threading through your hair helping to guide you. “Yeah, babe. Take all of me in. I know you can.”   

Harry: Harry was spending the day with the boys while you were at home horny and alone. You tried to convince Harry to come home but he enjoyed teasing you so he decided to stay with that boys. As the day went on you got more and more frustrated. Finally you decided to tease Harry a bit. You picked out his favorite lingerie and set it on the bed to take a picture of it. You sent him the picture with the caption, “I wonder how this looks on me… Do you think I should try it on?” A few seconds later you got the response, “Don’t you dare y/n.” You quickly changed into it and sent him the picture with the message, “To late babe.” “I’ll be home at 10 tonight wait for me.” It was only 2 p.m. now. Of course he would make you wait for him. He always does. After being irritated and horny for a few hours you decided to take a nap and hope that you weren’t as horny when you wake up. You dream didn’t help though. In your dream Harry had you bent over the kitchen counter. “You like this babe?” You nodded, unable to speak as his finger pumped into you. “Answer me!” His hand came down to smack you ass. “Yes Harry! Yes!” “That’s what I thought.” He pulled his fingers out of you and you turned your head to watch as he licked your juices from his fingers. Your eyes fluttered open as you felt fingers digging into you thigh. You looked down and saw Harry’s curls buried between your legs. You moaned and gripped his hair. “Glad you awake now babe. I’ve been eating you for about 10 minutes now.” He licked his lips and leaned in to kiss your lips, tasting yourself. “Don’t you taste delicious babe?”