#32 "FASTER"

#32 “FASTER”

Louis: “Fuck, baby. C’mon don’t tease me now.” He moaned as you pumped his cock in your hand but purposely avoided using your mouth. After a few more minutes of teasing, you decided he had enough and you took him into your mouth. “Yeah baby, just like that. Move a bit faster cause I know you can take it deeper.”

Liam: “Not tonight Liam, please.” You groaned from underneath him. “What is it babe?” He knew exactly what you wanted but he decided to tease you for a bit longer. “You can make love to me tomorrow but, right now, I need it fast.” 

Niall: “C’mon, baby. We both know that you’re holding out on me right now.” He said through clenched teeth while he held onto your hips as you bounced on him. “I know that you like it fast but you’re not as willing as I am to admit it.” He said just as he started thrusting up into you increase your pleasure.

Zayn: “I’m so close. Please, Zayn!” “Please what, sweetheart? What do you want?” He said as his speed became sloppier. “Faster! Please, I wanna feel you deeper.” He obliged and moved his hand between you both and rubbed circles on your clit at a rapid pace. “That’s it, baby. I wanna see you cum.”

Harry: “Y/n! Please, I need you, now!” He growled from underneath you while you grinded onto his length as he pulled on the handcuffs witch were restraining him from touching you. “I’m going to punish you after this for being such a bad girl a locking daddy to the headboard. Now, go faster and I might go easier on you.”