Chapter 56: Home Coming (Part 07).

The cyborgs won against the pirates at the game. The score was Pirates 05, and Cyborgs 11. The next night back at the house, Forster was getting ready for the Homecoming dance. By putting on a white shirt, and an orange tie.

General Gordon came out wearing his general's outfit. "What's happening kiddo," Gordon said. "Just getting ready to go to the dance," Forster explained. "Why are you in your General's outfit?" "Well the new observatory is opening tonight, and the public asked me to be their tour guide," Gordon said. "Let's hope it goes well," Forster said. After combing his hair a bit, and putting on a black jacket, Forster went out the door.

~

Oh, you caught me in between clothing here. We'll Be Right Back.

-

Uh, take me to your leader, or something. We're Back. I'm running out of clothes.

~

Forster walked outside of the house along with ASHED. "Question: What are you wanting from this unit?" ASHED asked. "I need a ride to the dance, and your a robot so, I was wondering," Forster answered. "Can you turn into a limo like one of the Transformers?" "Explanation: Vehicle Transformation does not compute with this unit," ASHED explained.

"Well how did you get to the mall so fast three weeks ago?" Forster asked. "Explanation: This unit is equipped with rocket thrusters on it's feet," ASHED explained. "So you're not a transformer, you're Iron Man," Forster said. "Looks like I'm taking the shuttle then. I'm going to get Ellie, take care of Ellie while I'm at the dance, okay?" "Affirmative," ASHED answered. Once Forster got the keys, he went next door to Ellie's house to pick her up. ASHED went back inside to clean.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.