Chapter 32: A Plan For Safety.

After leaving the entrance of the mall, Forster, Kathy, and ASHED traveled through most of Space City until they reached their destination. Forster stopped his hover board on the sidewalk, to discuss where to keep her.

"Question: Why are we stopping?" ASHED asked. "We need to think of a place to hide Kathy so she won't be tortured by the government," Forster answered. "Solution: Try hiding her in your room," ASHED said. "I can't, if I leave her alone by herself, Gordon will get suspicious, and turn me into the police for keeping her from them. I think I'll have to keep her in the tool shed, until I can figure out where to keep her, but I'm doing that tomorrow before I can start my guitar practice for the school talent show."

"Declaration: It is five minutes until 18:00," ASHED explained. "This unit suggests that we evacuate to the location we once left."
"Right, let's hope we'll think of something further," Forster said. The trio eventually left the sidewalk location, and went back to the house where General Gordon was.

~

Hey Wattpadders, it's almost the end of the month, where most teens and kids are ready to enjoy summer break. Last summer I wrote a horrifying story called "Camp Suicide". My second story, told the horrifying tale, where five teenagers skilled in different activities became friends, a large barrel of toxic waste turned all the animals in the forest into mutants, and the teenagers ended up in the worst part of said forest, a summer camp. I'll finish it when June starts, in the mean time I'll be working on my pokemon stuff on Youtube.