Chapter 01: The Future Of NASA.

Years have past since Forster's parents disappeared during a failed mission. Since then, he's been living with the General Gordon, and his family.

However, since Forster has been growing up, he has no friends, but that problem was about to change. While Forster was growing up, the government was helping NASA by building the first city in space. By using various technology, they completed with a large holo dome, so everyone is able to breathe.

After Space City was finished being built, the government sent it into Earth's orbit. It's been circling Earth ever since. After the year it was built, Forster was fourteen years old. The general found Forster sitting near the TV in his living room.

"Forster, there's something I've got to tell you," Gordon said. "What's that?" Forster said. "Well, I've heard you were having trouble with friendship at your middle school," Gordon said. "So the government, and I decided to fix that." "Are we going to shoot cans outside?" Forster asked.

"Even better," Gordon explained. "After your parents disappeared, the government and NASA have been working on the first city outside the Solar System. It's been circling Earth, equipped with a dome completely helpful for breathing in space. I'm sure you'll understand once I show you."

"General, I'm not sure I feel comfortable outside Earth," Forster said. "That won't be a problem for us," Gordon said. "The city is also equipped with Earth's oxygen in case. Now come on." Forster got off the couch, and followed General Gordon outside.

~

Don't Forget to check out the other version on Tap. Enjoy it if you have the app.