Chapter 40: Injection Robot.

After telling Kathy about music on his planet, Forster went back into his house to wait on the Chinese food Gordon ordered. When the food arrived, Forster looked up music on his Spotify profile, while eating.

Once Forster was finished, he decided to go to sleep. After Forster was in his bed, something insect sized device entered his room. It was the same shape as a mosquito, but more scientific than usual. It flew into Forster's room, and took a sample of blood from his body. Once it was stored, the mosquito robot escaped from his room, and flew back to where it came from. After flying through the city entrance, it flew into the deepest parts of space, until it reached Lord Specter's ship.

It flew for five minutes, until it reached the ship's science lab. Scientist-A picked the mosquito robot up. "Well, it appears the micro bot's mission was successful," A said. "Now let's see if the blood transfer will work." The scientist set the micro bot next to a robotic skeleton on the table. After reaching the neck of the skeleton, the micro bot was inserted into the skeleton.

10 minutes later. the experiment was complete. Scientist-A ran to the throne room of the ship. "I present to you, our android assassin," A said. Scientist-A revealed a being that looked like Forster. "What were you thinking, bringing a human on my ship?" Specter asked. "The truth is, this being isn't human," A explained. In proof, Scientist-A's experiment raised his arm, revealing a robotic skeleton hand. "I need to put a glove on that arm, before I decide to send him out into the human's location," A said."But still, I have equipped him with an defective chest force field, therefore he'll only take less damage."

"I like the way you think scientist," Specter said. "What is your name?" "Androx, Doctor. Androx," the scientist explained. "Well then, I'm promoting you to head scientist," Specter said. "Now, what's our next location?" "Planet Mars," Dr. Androx explained. "However, there's a long asteroid belt in front of the planet. I suggest we raise the force field before we continue." "All forces, raise the force field's," Specter said. "We're heading for Mars."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.