Chapter 02: To A City In Space.

General Gordon lead Forster outside, where a small space shuttle was waiting for them. It had short wings, was white and blue, and had "Shuttle-A" written on the side of it.

"This is how we'll get to Space City," Gordon said. "It that piece of junk?" Forster asked. "Cheer up, this was the only ship I could afford," Gordon answered. "Just because I work for the government, doesn't mean I'm a billionaire. The president has more money than me."

~
We'll be right back, it's my lunch time.
|
We're back.
~

After getting in the shuttle, Forster and General Gordon were about to take off. Fire came out of the thrusters after the engine started. Once the windows were down, they took off into space. After reaching 1000 feet of altitude, they finally reached the outskirts of space.

"Amazing," Forster said. "Please, you've seen the stars before," Gordon said. "Yeah, but that was from the telescope, up close in front of me, is nothing," Forster explained. "You were eight," Gordon said. "Never mind, where's this "Space City" you were talking about?" Forster asked. "We're already there," Gordon answered.

As they looked from the shuttle, they found the first city in space right in front of them. It was almost as big as New York, Paris, or even Tokyo, the city of Japan. As soon as they found the entrance, they activated the landing gear on Shuttle-A, and parked.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget to Comment.

Read the easy version on Tap for more.