Chapter 49: Finance, and Relationships Part 02.

Forster explained more about money, and the facts of people using them. Forster explained that before money was used, people in the renaissance, war year, and pirate years. Forster even explained about farmers who harvest crops for financing. Kathy decided to ask more about the visit.

"That's incredible," Kathy said. "Tell me more about your visit, please. You mentioned earlier they had a daughter?" "Stupendous, her name is Ellie, but her parents call her Elliott. She had this room a bit similar to mine, except she had a Nintendo Switch, and I have an XBOX One." "Women are rebels on this planet?" Kathy asked. "Pretty much," Forster answered. "People with the same interest's start things known as relationships."

"Relationships?" Kathy asked. "You know, when a guy loves a girl, or the other way around?" Forster explained. "Didn't your parent's date on your planet?" "No, in fact we didn't even know what love was," Kathy explained. "My kind just hunted farmed, and hunted to survive." "Well there is a mythical creature that causes love," Forster explained.

"A creature, is he nice?" Kathy asked. "Completely," Forster answered. "He carries a bow, and arrow, and it also has wings, because it's part angel. His name is Cupid. Whenever a male, and female get together, his job to strike the arrows of romance to make them fall in love." "Is that even possible?" Kathy asked. "It is, it happens on the fourteenth day of February, on a day called Valentines Day." "I hope we celebrate that holiday," Kathy said. "It's September, it'll take about five months to pass," Forster explained. After kissing, and rubbing Kathy's forehead good night, Forster headed back to his house."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.