Chapter 41: New Neighbors.

Two weeks past since Forster won the talent show. Forster's been supervising with motivation, to keep Kathy away from Gordon. Forster was so exhausted from working, his caring was turning him into Gordon's wife. One Sunday, Forster was playing Airmech Arena on XBOX.

Suddenly, a knock under his floor appeared. "Forster, get your ass down here," Gordon yelled. "We got new neighbors." Forster put his controller down, and headed down stairs. "New neighbors?" Forster asked. "That's what I just said," Gordon answered. "Get your coat on, we're going over to say hi." "Don't you think we should make, or buy them gifts to welcome them here?" Forster asked. "It's a bit early to start handing out handshakes."

"Good point," Gordon agreed. "ASHED, start making some lasagna, and vegetable salad." "Request Excepted: Downloading Recipe's Now," ASHED said. ASHED opened the fridge to get the ingredients. "Forster, help him with the cooking, while I'm gone," Gordon demanded. "Where are you going?" Forster asked. "To get wine at the grocery store," Gordon answered.

"Why not just go to the mall to get it?" Forster asked. "They have all kinds of alcohol stores." "I'm not going to different stores in one place," Gordon said. "The grocery store is the only way I'll save time." Gordon got his hat on, and entered went out the door. "Question: Shall I start making the food?" ASHED asked. "Later, I just need to tell Kathy about the new neighbors first," Forster answered. "If she hides out there, Gordon won't be suspicious, and she won't get tortured. It's brilliant. I'll be right back, can you multiply yourself to make the food?" 

ASHED built a duplicate from the side of his back to answer Forster's question. "Declaration: Meet ASHED-M2," ASHED explained. "M stands for model, in which this one his wider than this unit's own." "Good to know," Forster said. "Okay, I'm going to check up on Kathy. You two make the food, and if Gordon asked when he get's back, tell him you did this."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.