Chapter 18: Different World.

After grabbing his hover board, Forster got on and floated above the ground. Kathy was still hanging on to Forster, so she could avoid getting hurt. Although it wouldn't be hard, because no cars were in the street that day, because it was a Saturday.

"What is this thing we're floating on?" Kathy asked. "It's a hover board," Forster answered. "Scientist's in my world have broken Newton's law to make these masterpiece's." "I see, but where are most of the plants life, and animal resources for this "Space City"," Kathy asked. "We keep the animals as house companion's, or for food, and we grow plants either by garden, or by farming," Forster explained.

As the two headed further into town, Kathy noticed the large skyscrapers around her. "What are these things sticking out of the ground?" Kathy asked. "They're called skyscrapers," Forster answered. "We use them for either home's, or business's, because they help us survive." "I have got to say, for a city outside of a planet, it feels pretty weird," Kathy stated. "Yeah well, it's how we human's choose to live," Forster explained.

The two reached their destination, as Forster stopped his hover board. Kathy noticed the Space City mall in front of where Forster was standing. "Welcome to the Space City mall, kid," Forster said. "This rectangular building is what a mall is?" Kathy asked. "I know place with a large sign with letters when I see one," Forster said. "Let's go inside." Forster and Kathy got back on the hover board, and floated inside the mall.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget to Comment.