Chapter 19: World's Largest Store.

As Forster, and his alien companion entered the mall, Kathy saw the majesty area in front of her. "What is this place?" Kathy asked. "Like I explained, it's called a mall," Forster answered. "A large area filled with a bunch of stores." "I still don't know what a store is," Kathy explained. "F***," Forster said.

Pulling out his phone, Forster calls Chuck and stops his hover board. "Hey dude, where are you guys at?" Forster asked. "At the food court, just head upstairs to the left escalator," Chuck explained. "Alright kid, hang on tight," Forster said hanging up his phone. "I'll never let go," Kathy said. Forster started running, as he found the first set of escalators. "What are those things?" Kathy asked. "Escalators, they're everywhere in a mall like this," Forster explained. "I'm still not letting go of you," Kathy said.

After getting off the escalator, Forster found the food court. "Come on," Forster said. The two noticed a hand wave from Cheri, the captain of the cheer squad. "What's up guy's?" Forster asked. "Not much, just waiting on Ezekiel, and Patrick to get our food," Chuck answered. "Well could you go tell them I need some beef,n,cheese nachos, and an ice cream for my little friend?" Forster asked. "Leslie," Chuck said. "Any beverages?" Leslie asked. "Apple juice and a Coca-Cola is fine," Forster explained.

Leslie left to deliver the note. "Who's your little friend?" Cheri asked. "This is Kathy-," Forster stopped his sentence, trying to think of a last name. "Smith, Kathy Smith."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget to Comment.