Chapter 34: Box of Switches.

Forster took a look at the large amount of switches with numbers which had odd images in front of them of other things. Switch #1 had an image of an orange rocket, switch #2 had the image of an aquamarine missile launcher, switch #3 had an image of a yellow drill, and switch #4 had the image of a gray satellite dish.

"Why do you have all of these switches in one box?" Forster asked. "Mother Borg created them while we were stuck on board Lord Specter's ship," Kathy answered. "After creating 40 of them, she gave them to me, so I can escape." "Didn't anyone notice this "Mother Borg" creating them?" Forster asked. "Well no, they were too busy guarding the cells," Kathy explained. "It took about four light days to build all the switches, and the belt for the switches to attach. After it was complete we escaped from the cell to send me in one of the escape crafts."

"And that's how you got to my planet," Forster said. "Lord Specter swore to return me back to his ship, but Mother Borg wouldn't let him catch me," Kathy explained. "She was like my real mother even though she was mechanical. I miss her after I left the ship. One day we'll see each other again." "Wow, that's depressing," Forster said. While talking, Forster took the belt strap from the box, and wrapped it around his waist.

"So why would Mother Borg add the belt strap?" Forster asked. "Does it connect to one of the switches?" "Well four of them, Mother Borg was pretty persistent," Kathy explained. "They work all at once, but not all of the time." Forster hooked up switch #1 to the belt, and flipped it.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.