Chapter 17: A Call From A Friend.

Back in Space City, Forster goes into his closet to pull out his clothing. Forster also pulls out his old clothing for Kathy, so people will recognize her as a human, and not know that she is an alien, so she won't be tortured by scientists.

"What are these?" Kathy asked. "They're clothing," Forster answered. "My kind put's them on every day." "They look kind of silly when they're off you," Kathy said. "On my planet, we wore nothing white ripped rags, revealing global strength of our warrior's race." "Please, we only used that kind of clothing in the Stone Age," Forster said. "Plus back then the only thing women could do was empress the actual heroes, the men. Now if you want to prevent yourself from being exposed, then put on the clothing like a real human would." "Fine," Kathy said.

Suddenly, Forster's phone made the ringtone he selected. Kathy panicked once it began. "What is that terrible noise?" Kathy asked. "A ringtone," Forster answered. "Don't you have technology, where you come from?" "We haven't developed that kind of power yet," Kathy explained. "When you get back to your planet, we'll be sure to give it to you," Forster said.

Forster answered his phone, and answered who was calling. "Hello?" Forster asked. "Hey man, it's me Ezekiel," the phone started. "You know the guy who preformed a dance at school yesterday?" "Oh hey man, what's up?" Forster asked. "Everyone else is hanging out at the Space City mall," Ezekiel answered. "You got to come check the place out." "I'll be right there," Forster said, and hung up." "Get the shoes on kid, we're going to the mall. If anyone asks, I'm baby-tutoring you."

"What's a mall?" Kathy asked. "Oh for the love of f***," Forster said. "Just think of it as a large store." "What's a store?" Kathy asked. "God dammit," Forster said. "I'll explain on the way, come on." Kathy got her shoes on, and held on to Forster's back. Forster wrote a note to General Gordon, and then jumped out the window.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.